• Rebalancing from time to time

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Bullish

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I am a "whale"

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Since I cannot resist a triple dog dare, how about a "pole" for our members? This is open to both sexes (you know who you are).

So the young lass watches her new beau get undressed. After the boxers come off, she stifles a giggle and says "who do you expect to please with that little thing?".

He meets her gaze and answers confidently "Me."

Since I cannot resist a triple dog dare, how about a "pole" for our members? This is open to both sexes (you know who you are).

My size of "portfolio" fluctuates and sometimes shaky.

This thread reminds me of a story from long ago, before the days of the internet and digital/cell phone cameras.

There was this young couple who became betrothed, before the young lad had to leave to seek his fortune. He and his future wife made a solemn to each other to be faithful to each other in their separation, and would keep their “purity” till their wedding day.

The day of the wedding came about, and everyone had a good time. As the young bride/groom first laid eyes upon the “assets” of the other later that evening, the young man was brought to tears.

He ran out of the room, and returned with a camera. His young wife, being totally confused asked why he did so. He responded that he was overwhelmed with her beauty and wanted to take a picture, which he could hold in his shirt pocket – close to his heart.

After taking the picture, his young wife asked for the camera. The young man was taken aback that his wife would want to have a picture of him to do the same.

He responded and said he was overwhelmed that she would also want a picture. She simply responded that she wanted the picture that she could have it enlarged…

:whistle: :cool: ...

Up and down pretty much daily.

Raisin Bread

A general store owner hires a young female clerk with a penchant for very short skirts. One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk, and glances at the loaves of bread behind the counter. “I’d like some raisin bread, please,” the man says politely.
The clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread, located on the very top shelf. The man, standing almost directly beneath her, is provided with an excellent view. As the clerk retrieves the bread, a small group of male customers gather around the young man, looking in the same direction.
Pretty soon each person is asking for raisin bread, just to see the clerk climb up and down.
After a few trips the clerk is tired and irritated. She stops and fumes at the top of the ladder, glaring at the men standing below. She notices an elderly man standing amongst the throng. “Is yours raisin too?” the clerk yells testily.
“No,” croaks the feeble old man... “But it’s startin’ to twitch.”

Back
Top Bottom