How Observant are You? Test

Interesting little quiz. Got the same score as you.

17, but it should have been 18 since I was thinking of the rotation from the fan's point of view, not the observer.

18 for me... and I missed a couple I should not have if I had thought longer... Can't compete with Westernskies

I am surprised that it says the average person only gets 7...

Just wondering if someone on this board will post if they are so low... :whistle:

I got 22, and I should have gotten at least one more. I obviously don't look at stop signs very closely as I'm rolling through them. :LOL: There are a couple that people under 30 would never have a chance with. Phone and radio dials, they've never even seen one. :D

the link took me to another page that i had to click on to see joe black's page and there is no test there. how are you listing quiz scores?

The test loads (a little slowly) under that link a few inches. Just go to the link in the OP, then don't click on the Joe Black link. It should come up.

16. The answer to the question about which way the toilet water drains is wrong unless your toilet is a mile wide:

snopes.com: Coriolis Force Effect on Drains

Well, it may not be the Coriolis effect, but the water still drains clockwise. Since all toilet makers I'm aware of angle the drain hole so the water runs clockwise, the answer is still correct, just not for the reason they list.

Sinks are a different issue, and the water can drain out either direction.

18...like many, should have actually THOUGHT about a few! Doh!

Some were pure guesses- as what do I know about matches or hotdog buns?

Ha

Back
Top Bottom