I Can Quit Anytime...Really I Can

I scored average . . . Oh boy I can spend more time online!

Scored 45 - wonder if I was honest with myself:confused:?

Heh, heh, heh, heh.

Interestingly - I still won't buy , use Vanguard's secure site, or do banking over the net. Still more trusting of snail mail.

Go figure.

Step daughter in spare room - does everything over the net - finance wise, bill wise, and buy wise - whenever she can.

Scored 26. Thought it was silly, but of course, that's just for me. I do know people who would bust it.

unclemick2 said:
Interestingly - I still won't buy , use Vanguard's secure site, or do banking over the net. Still more trusting of snail mail.

Go figure.

Step daughter in spare room - does everything over the net - finance wise, bill wise, and buy wise - whenever she can.

I scored 31. I  do some online buying of merchandise as I hate to go fight the crowds. I just bought a slipcover for an old loveseat in my house and it looks great.  Never had to leave the house.  :)  But with all the news on identity theft, I may go back to paying cash at a walk in store.  :-\

I scored 13. Guess that's why my post count is low.

Grumpy

41. "You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."

Now I'm going for 90+!

A few of these questions did not apply to me as I am single so I scored a 28. I am pretty sure I should have scored closer to 40 - 50.

I didn't take the test, but I spent a lot of time here today chattering about a variety of stuff and so did DH. I was at work and surprisingly got a lot done. I was just on a roll. But a couple of minutes ago I realized it was after 5:00pm, DH and I are both on this site, and I should go home and talk to a "real" person instead.

Not that I don't think you folks aren't real; I would be bummed if you really are a bunch of teenage boys messing with my mind.

Martha said:
I didn't take the test, but I spent a lot of time here today chattering about a variety of stuff and so did DH. I was at work and surprisingly got a lot done. I was just on a roll. But a couple of minutes ago I realized it was after 5:00pm, DH and I are both on this site, and I should go home and talk to a "real" person instead.

Not that I don't think you folks aren't real; I would be bummed if you really are a bunch of teenage boys messing with my mind.

Not nearly as bummed as if we found out you were a teenage boy messing with OUR mind! Some of us would need a drink....

Martha said:
I would be bummed if you really are a bunch of teenage boys messing with my mind.

Martha, rest assured that the mind messers on this forum are not all teenage boys. Some of them are teenage girls (like JG)... :)

REW

I kind of like to think about "real" life as 3D vs 2D here on-line. It is too easy to get away with stuff on-line that you would never try in person. You don't see the facial expressions or body language on-line to know the tone and intent of what is being said. It is too 2D to be able to see that. That is what these are for.. :) ;) :D :D :mad: :( :eek: 8) :confused: ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :LOL: ^-^ O0 :cool: :angel: :police: :cell: :yawn: :smitten: >:D :rant: :bat: :duh: :crazy: :uglystupid: :dead:

Wow....that that is what you call excessive behaviour.

SteveR said:
I kind of like to think about "real" life as 3D vs 2D here on-line.  It is too easy to get away with stuff on-line that you would never try in person.  You don't see the facial expressions or body language on-line to know the tone and intent of what is being said.  It is too 2D to be able to see that.  That is what these are for.. :) ;) :D :D :mad: :( :eek: 8) :confused: ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :LOL: ^-^ O0 :cool: :angel: :police: :cell: :yawn: :smitten: >:D :rant: :bat: :duh: :crazy: :uglystupid: :dead:

Wow....that that is what you call excessive behaviour.

I don't say anything on line that I would not say in person.
I'm not kidding.

JG

I scored a 25, but some of the questions don't apply to me because I live alone. I do think I would go out more, and spend more money, if there weren't interesting things on the internet.

I have pretty much stopped watching TV, and mostly only watch movies when someone else is around.

Practicing drums or reading takes up most of my down time. Drumming seems so simple. But it isn't; and for me at least it is totally addictive.

Ha

MRGALT2U said:
I don't say anything on line that I would not say in person.
I'm not kidding.

JG

Well you should be on everyones's invite list down in Texas, once they learn what a superior intellect you have.

ha

REWahoo! said:
Martha, rest assured that the mind messers on this forum are not all teenage boys.  Some of them are teenage girls (like JG)... :)

REW

Oh, REW, you are so like awesome.  I mean like you are so not-
happening.   Or are you like a hottie?  I think you must be bootylicious.
Send me a PM  :)

JG

HaHa said:
Well you should be on everyones's invite list down in Texas, once they learn what a superior intellect you have.

ha

That's the beauty part. I don't care. I say what I mean and I do what I say. Always. Anyone who doesn't like it can go pound sand.

JG

Hey!!! - Guys - knock it off

There's a mythical 14 year old girl from Missoula - who 'might' get a little ticked about persona stealing - even if is: Da New forum."

Even if you are hooked, it could be worse:

Man Dies After Online Game Marathon

"Lee had planted himself in front of a computer monitor [at an internet cafe] to play on-line games on August 3. He only left the spot over the next three days to go to the toilet and take brief naps on a makeshift bed..."

"Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time playing games..."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/08/09/game.death.reut/index.htm

REW

I scored a 33. Can't linger today. Believe it or not. I got called in to work. Thought about it for awhile, then said, " OK. Half day and thats it."

DW and I will have to find something to blow the money on.

REWahoo! said:
He only left the spot over the next three days to go to the toilet and take brief naps on a makeshift bed..."
Hunh. We used to call that "Duty Officer." I don't recall much fun OR games...

REWahoo! said:
He only left the spot over the next three days to go to the toilet and take brief naps on a makeshift bed..."

Nords said:
Hunh. We used to call that "Duty Officer." I don't recall much fun OR games...

Yeah, and you also used to walk 5 miles to school barefoot in the snow and live in a shoebox in the middle of the road, right?... :D

REW

Back
Top Bottom