I dusted off the '79 Camaro and let her rip today....

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
What a beautiful day! As I always do this time of year, I pulled the Camaro out for her first ride to the store this year. To amke a LONG story short, I had replaced the battery, a main ground, and a power steering hose before I got home 2 hours later!

I played a little cat and mouse with an 80's vette...of course we didnt speed at all :D. It was very friendly, we did it for a good 1/2 hour, and safer than most times I get into these childish pissing matched with other sports cars....msot of these kids want to go 130 mph...not me!

anyway, here's some pics so you see what I have just fallen in love with all over again...like every other spring since Ive had it

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/thefed17/camaro/

Neat car, looks like fun, makes me want to go blow the dust off of my Harley 8)

Nice car fed.

Dude, I'd be out on my Fatboy today but the roads are too wet from melting snow. Toyed with the idea for a bit because it's so nice today, glad I didn't, just came back from the store and my car is a mess.

You know; once I'm inside the pick up truck I can imagine I'm inside most cars.
It isn't until I get out again that I realize I'm driving a 2000 pick up.

Pick Up Truck Rule!

thefed said:
...anyway, here's some pics so you see what I have just fallen in love with all over again...like every other spring since Ive had it
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/thefed17/camaro/

I hear you.... the first few nice days in March always get me pumped up to get the Chevelle out for the Summer. Of course, I always seem to look past the laundry list of stuff that still needs fixed, but whaddya gonna do...

Long gone are my big block mustang and my vette :(

I was driving the old expedition along when it occurred to me that I hadnt pushed the gas pedal down more than half way in years, and gave it a stomp. You could hear the motor clearly mutter "what the f---?!?" and then some good carbon came out and off we went.

I realized how really and truly old I was getting when I wasnt sure how big the motor was in my current car, and that I hadnt opened the hood in a year...since the day I bought it.

Pulled my S2000 out of winter storage on Saturday making it the best day of the year!

Thankfully, I did all the fixing before I put her in storage. I loved the looks from people as I was driving with the top down. (I mean it is in the UPPER 40's)

Back
Top Bottom