"I lost $25K today"--Does it really feel like that?

OK, here we go. Today, my winning streak against Wellington ends.

My stocks up 1.44% and my MFs up 1.22% vs S&P 1.83%.

Total portfolio up 0.85% vs. Wellington 1.00%.

I determined long ago that if I just did a 50/50 Wellesley/ Wellington portfolio with occasional rebalancing I would have done better than all the turning and twisting and slicing and dicing and pretzelizing I've done over the years. But what's the fun in that?

May I suggest just a bit of a leveraged ETF, bull or bear depending on your mood, to add spice to life? ;) They move at 3x the speed of their underlying index, and some indices may move at 2x the speed of the S&P. Oh là là!

You can eat something as benign as jalapeno with a Scoville rating of 4,000, or you can just nibble on habanero (100,000+ SHU), or the ultimate California Reaper topping out at 2,000,000 Scoville rating.

May I suggest just a bit of a leveraged ETF, bull or bear depending on your mood, to add spice to life? ;) They move at 3x the speed of their underlying index, and some indices may move at 2x the speed of the S&P. Oh là là!

You can eat something as benign as jalapeno with a Scoville rating of 4,000, or you can just nibble on habanero (100,000+ SHU), or the ultimate California Reaper topping out at 2,000,000 Scoville rating.

You mean the famous Carolina Reaper?

Back
Top Bottom