I missed the last meaningless milestone

4000 posts.

We have a lucky loser winner (ding ding ding)

Of course, since we changed to the new server/software, JG had not only kept a lead, he's gained about 100 posts. :p

And a small step backwards as I just discovered you can delete posts from the 'read only' section of the board...entire topics in fact if you are the creator...

You dont know me said:
And a small step backwards as I just discovered you can delete posts from the 'read only' section of the board...entire topics in fact if you are the creator...
Well, that was an oversight -- the default seemed to allow that privilege for those with over 4000 posts...

but not anymore... bwahahaha!

You dont know me said:
...I just discovered you can delete posts from the 'read only' section of the board...entire topics in fact if you are the creator...

Most of us don't have delusions of quite that magnitude. But then all but one two of us has have fewer than 4,000 posts. ;)

REW

You dont know me said:

Note to file: do not let this person near any buttons labelled "launch", "delete", or "detonate".

Oh come on...I saw the 'delete user' button and felt an unseen mystical force compell me to push it just to see what would happen. And I didnt push it.

By the way, what WOULD happen? Would all of that users posts go away as well as the user?

You dont know me said:
Oh come on...I saw the 'delete user' button and felt an unseen mystical force compell me to push it just to see what would happen.  And I didnt push it.

By the way, what WOULD happen?  Would all of that users posts go away as well as the user?

...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . .  ...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . .  ...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . .  ...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . . 

If done by admin, there is a choice to delete all posts, delete all topics started by that non-person, or leave them alone.  If done by a member, it converts all his or her posts to guest posts.

dory36 said:

...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . . ...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . . ...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . . ...must . . . not . . . touch . . . button . . . . . .

Resistance is futile...

Ren: don't touch that you fool! that's the history eraser button!

Hey! I must have missed something. My user name no longer comes up when I am on line, just a blank. I was not on here for a bit and still
am having computer troubles (my end, not the site). I kind of liked
my new color. Have I become a non-person, or am I being concealed for my own protection :)

JG

:rant: Now that your whereabouts have been revealed, there is no need to keep you in stealth mode.

Back
Top Bottom