I Need to Change my Screenname.............:)

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm thinking: "ThreadKiller", since NOONE on here kills threads like me................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No kidding, I was poking around, and found 10 threads I killed in the last couple weeks.............. :p

Are you guys trying to tell me something?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:dead:

Attachments

• dead-on-arrival.jpg
    dead-on-arrival.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 7
  • dead-on-arrival.jpg_thumb
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
FinanceDude said:
Are you guys trying to tell me something?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It's usually not about you. Unless you're religiously surfing this board from your cubicle, you may just be the last person to show up on the scene after we all finish thrashing the subject out...

n/k....seems the first few posters quickly make the most pertinent arguments followed by folks saying the same thing but maybe a little different, which is followed by the "alpha posters" arguing to get the last word....if you dont plant an h-bomb towards the end to get somebody riled up, then it is pretty much over ;)

Hey - Dude - I always thought I held a record there myself. Nothing like showing up a week late and adding my 2 cents after everyone's forgotten what they were even talking about.

Now RESPOND to this just to prove me wrong! :LOL:

Sheryl said:
Hey - Dude - I always thought I held a record there myself. Nothing like showing up a week late and adding my 2 cents after everyone's forgotten what they were even talking about.

Now RESPOND to this just to prove me wrong! :LOL:

I think we're related............ :LOL: :LOL:

I vote on not changing your name, I got used to it, and don't tell anyone but look forward to reading your posts.

Back
Top Bottom