I Will be Spending Less Time Here

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Bfn. I just think I could spend my time a bit more productively, even though I've gotten a lot or of this forum.

Tfatf! :)

Last edited:
A great loss for the forum.

Is there any other place where you'll continue to blog about your blood pressure?

TAl, best wishes on your quest for more productivity. Hope you find what you're looking for. Valued all your posts. By the way, you have to get to 10k. Come on, you can do it!

I hope all is well for you and yours, Al--enjoy the fresh air this summer!

But please please please do use one of your <10,000 posts to let us know what you did about the parking for your trip to Portland!

Al, I am sorry I made fun of your parking idea .It really was brilliant and quite productive !

Enjoy your "vacation" :dance:

Don't be a stranger too long.

Hope you come back in time, but thanks for all your helpful and humorous posts over the years.

I'm starting to wonder if I need to cut back, seems like I've been repeating myself on the same group of topics for too long...

Forum posting can and has been addictive!

For the afflicted wanting to curb the habit, there's nothing effective like long periods of RV'ing with limited Internet access.

Signed someone who has just concluded a 4,000-mi RV trip, and who would have gone for a few more weeks, if he did not have to return home due to an emergency.

Au revoir....

Tell me its April 1st and this is just a prank by T Al.

In any event you've increased everyones productivity and knowledge here so hopefully you will consider this as part of your productivity plan and stay with us.

I think Al and CFB and starting their own "Dead Poets Society"............:)

I'm gonna miss you for your great humour, and interesting stories, and low carb recipes, and frugal tips, and (the list goes on...)

Don't be a stranger. It won't hurt to visit once in a while...

I know what you mean, it's easy to become addicted to websites. I look forward to seeing you here whenever you drop in.

here's hoping you don't stay away for too long.

in any case, I wish you every good thing in life. Have fun in your other pursuits!

Back
Top Bottom