I will never see this again...

There'll be a similar alignment next year, right?

03:04:05/ 06 Jul 09

In fact, it would seem like last year's sequence was more "special" than this year's:

01:02:03 / 04 May 06.

OK - I'll set my alarm clock!

Does this need to be in GMT? Or can we party once every hour like on New Year's eve?

Audrey

Well, what about reverse! 12:11:10 Sept 8, 07 (12:11:10 9/8/07)

Actually if you use the 12 hour clock it will happen again in the afternoon.

Interesting.... but as I pointed out to my sister who had it will never happen again....

First, they are using a shorthand for the year... it SHOULD be 2007 which blows it up...

And what about 2107 if you don't buy the above argument... so in 100 years it happens again...

Not so special now is it:confused:

In 1961 the cover of Mad magazine recognized that as the first upside down year since 1691, and the last upside down year until 6119. Now that's special. Come to think of it, 1961 really was an upside down year. Funny the trivia I remember.

Showing my age, I can remember in 1961 being at my aunt's house in Manhattan. I picked up the TV guide and they had the 1961 on the cover showing it upside down also 1961. I can even remember they had a woman dancing on the cover with long pearls around her neck. For some reason I don't remember much but I do remember that. (crazy)

Back
Top Bottom