I wonder where WAB is? ..................

C

Cut-Throat

I was just reading over some investment posts, and was wondering how Wab could contain himself? - Seems he hasn't been around in a few weeks. Maybe he went back to work. - He had been talking about it. :-X

I was wondering the same thing :confused: He's one of my favs

cube_rat said:
I was wondering the same thing  :confused:  He's one of my favs

He strayed from the "wab diet" and thus clogged up.
This is a joke, I hope.

My Dad's neighbor (in his 70s) had a heart attack about 10 days ago. He got reamed out and had 6 stints (sp.??) inserted.
Today, he is out shoveling snow. I don't shovel snow
under any circumstances. Not too sure whether I should
admire this guy, or maybe he is nuts?

JG

Hi, gang.   I noticed the eulogies and effigies, so I thought I better check in.

Nothing dramatic to report.   Well, I did embark on a journey to discover the meaning of life, but I only learned one thing.   We have a new nickel.   Why didn't somebody tell me about this?    And what was wrong with the old nickel?

2005NickelObvLine.jpg

In other news, I upgraded some computers (again).   Had to get a dual-core dual-7800GTX SLI rig, of course.   Been up till 4am every day for the past week tweaking and fragging.   And a new HTPC -- the Dell XPS 200.   Such a cute little thing.    And trying to bring up a new Linux box only to be surprised that driver support *still* isn't so hot.

In short, I've decided to embrace my inner geek a little bit.   I'll be back when I grow out of it.   :)

wab said:
Hi, gang.   I noticed the eulogies and effigies, so I thought I better check in.

Nothing dramatic to report.   Well, I did embark on a journey to discover the meaning of life, but I only learned one thing.   We have a new nickel.   Why didn't somebody tell me about this?    And what was wrong with the old nickel?

2005NickelObvLine.jpg

There was nothing wrong with the "old government" either
(1776 style), but it's gone too. It's not coming back either.

JG

wab said:
but I only learned one thing. We have a new nickel. Why didn't somebody tell me about this? And what was wrong with the old nickel?

I noticed the same thing. I was looking at a nickel and I though wow I found something worth a great deal of money, then I found out it was a new nickel.

MRGALT2U said:
There was nothing wrong with the "old government" either
(1776 style), but it's gone too.  It's not coming back either.

JG
You mean the government that allowed slavery, no right to vote for women, and representation only for rich white land owners? . . . Or is it that you don't like the Bill of Rights? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah. Those were the good ole days. :LOL:

((^+^)) SG said:
You mean the government that allowed slavery, no right to vote for women, and representation only for rich white land owners? . . . Or is it that you don't like the Bill of Rights?   :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah.  Those were the good ole days.   :LOL:

Yep, I just keep setting you guys up........... :)

JG

Back
Top Bottom