If these folks relocate again...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
...I want to know where they end up: Haitian family survives 2 big quakes in 2 months

The Desarmes family left their native Haiti two weeks after the devastating Jan. 12 earthquake, joining the eldest son in Chile for what seemed a refuge from the fear and chaos of Port-au-Prince. Their sense of security lasted barely a month. It was shattered at 3:43 a.m. Saturday when one of the most powerful quakes on record shook a swath of Chile

Heard they had moved to the Texas hill country region. Beware....

I read that on Yahoo this morning and was amazed! It reminds me of hearing the guy from Nagasaki who was visiting Hiroshima on a business trip when the first bomb dropped. He had burns on his body and then went back to Nagasaki, in time for the second bomb! Unbelieveable! He just recently passed away at age 93.

Double Atomic Bomb Survivor Dies in Japan - ABC News

How does that saying go? "Some guys have all the luck." Guess that's not such a desirable attribute after all.

Back when Hurricane Andrew wiped out Homestead AFB there were some folks who lost almost everything and they had previously lost almost everything a year earlier in an airlift from Clark AFB when Mt Pinatubo erupted.

Also, I heard that some New Orleanians who relocated to Texas after Hurricane Katrina destroyed their homes, had damage from Hurricane Ike.

Back
Top Bottom