I've probably seen over a hundred episodes.
In my w*rk life, I participated in the making of all sorts of stuff:
- Food and beverage cans
- Plastic bottles and milk cases
- Various automotive parts, such as window frames, assorted clips, catalytic convertors, trunk/floor liners, and various interior panels
- Creamed corn
- Tomato juice
- Customized cardboard boxes/shipping containers
- Various-sized wooden dowels/rods, which were then sent elsewhere to be finished into handles for hand tools
- Metal cabinets for appliances/electronics
Some of that was pretty low-tech: presses, benders, saws, forklifts, strong back, weak mind...