Illegal Legal Residence

Guys, guys, guys...I was just trying to needle the Bunny a little; didn't mean to enable the "Why I hate California" chorus. Frankly, if my wife would go along with it, I would move there to one of the several wonderful wine areas tomorrow and pour wine happily at some tasting bar for the rest of my days. Of course I would have to rent. Who could afford to buy? :D

setab

Yeah, they're just jealous cuz a bad day here is 50 degrees and rainy ;)

Yep, the income and sales taxes are a little burdensome. Which is why I bury my taxable income and buy a lot of stuff online. AND OF COURSE I WRITE THOSE PURCHASES IN ON MY 540 FORM AND PAY THE TAXES!

Jealous, jealous, hey it's 34 here and a bit nippy but the girlfriend and I are playing hide the cocktail weenie. :D

So what are you uninhibited Cali types up to? :p

OldAgePensioner said:
Jealous, jealous, hey it's 34 here and a bit nippy but the girlfriend and I are playing hide the cocktail weenie.  :D

So what are you uninhibited Cali types up to?  :p

Some how it always comes back to that doesn't it? ;)

setab

Hmm, well just to chime in on the thread hijack, I live in San Diego, CA and I'm loving it. Like CFB said, Prop13 keeps the property tax down, and the weather can't be beat (keep quiet, Nords I'm not talking to you ;) ).

So I'm on a business trip to Long Island right now, and today was the big day, and once again I slew the beast and made the customer happy, and the local site inquired (so did the customer, for that matter) if I was interested in moving to the area and working for them. More pay, more prestige, could buy a bigger house for less money.....and I thought back to walking out of the hotel yesterday morning and having a snow flurry hit me in the face, smiled and said, "nah, I think I'm good, thanks!" :D

Back
Top Bottom