I'm giving up my CAVS season tix tonight for FLOOR SEATS!

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
As some may know, I am an avid Cavaliers fan....I was there through the season that took them to the Finals...I've been there before that and ever since.

Well, this year is somewhat magical for the cavs...they are going for win # 58 tonight ...a franchise record....and we have 11 more games after that!

I just got a call from an acquaintance with floor seats....and i'm going! I cant wait....I'll post some pics

Have a great time, they should get the win against the Nets. Of course, once you see it from the floor you'll probably have to upgrade your season tickets.:D

Have a great time, they should get the win against the Nets. Of course, once you see it from the floor you'll probably have to upgrade your season tickets.:D

ha! face value of MY tickets: $10. Face value of THESE tix, $310. Not happening!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we get all we can eat and drink at the Key Bank Private Club, alcohol included...so maybe it's worth it..... :cool:

What an experience. there's a huge VIP club under the seats. to get there you go into the tunnel the players come through...flash credentials and go thru the curtains. All you can eat mandarin strawberry stirfry, peking duck, peppercorn beef tenderloin, crab legs, sushi, rice, corn, etc etc.....then at halftime it was cheescake, cookies, chocolate mousse, cake, etc.... all you can drink beer wine and liquor....free concessions from the waiters at the seat....

i was 6 rows back, behind the basket...i actually prefer my view from the nosebleeds....its easier to keep track of things....but it was pretty fun

I met Keysha Cole, Terry Robiskie, and Shaun Rogers...so that was cool

GO CAVS! Most wins in a season as a franchise!! woo hoo

Baseball parks are like that, too. I saw my first pro game from a skybox. I was very disappointed because the business meeting got in the way of watching the game, food was good but nothing like you describe. I prefer buying my own cheap tickets and going with cheap friends.

Glad you had a good time, thefed. Hey, where are the pics?;)

Wow, thefed. Great shots, great seat location, great floor show (mods. won’t bug you about those outfits on the “healthy All-American girls.”) My doctor used that expression for my teenaged sister.

Had a good friend, co-worker, from Cleveland, said I loved seeing its night skyline from the train, she said that is the best way to see it. She’s wrong, right? On that same train ride, had diner with a couple of very nice Cleveland guys who went into Chicago to see a Cubs game; their wives let them out of town once a year.

Back
Top Bottom