I'm posting from a "beautiful" hotel room in a vacation-area not too far from home

Fed

The area around seseme place has gone down the toilet years ago. The fact that the owners of the place stay there is nuts. The days inn, Is the first mistake, most in that part of the country are franchised owned by foriegners. And it is well a days inn, would rather sleep in the car. Now for the colors cr@p at the bar. Well in our wonderful american country these days its easier to tell people hey don't wear blue, CRIPS, Don't wear Red Bloods, Don't wear green with the crown, Latin Kings than arrest these guys. Probably should have packed the car after the run in with the drug guy and refused to pay american express.

First prize = 1 week in Philadelphia
Second prize = 2 weeks in Philadelphia

i like that...lol!

I didnt know the area was going down liek that....from afar it seemed average...and even rural at times. But looks can be deceiving. No reason for them to move though... $13 parking, $10 hamburgers, $4 pops, $12 dollar stuffed animals the size of my hand, $40 to get in regardless of age, etc....

I guessed first so I'm the winner .I want to thank my family and my So without them I would have never had this opportunity and thanks to Toshiba for the lap top that allowed me to make this choice and lastly thank you to all my fellow board members and especially the fed for not putting me on ignore so I was able to win .

I guessed first so I'm the winner .I want to thank my family and my So without them I would have never had this opportunity and thanks to Toshiba for the lap top that allowed me to make this choice and lastly thank you to all my fellow board members and especially the fed for not putting me on ignore so I was able to win .

:2funny::2funny::2funny:

Back
Top Bottom