Improved WIFI While Traveling

yakers

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
DW, DS & I are on Route 66 headed to Chicago. We are in Tulsa right now, Tomorrow in Missouri. Getting colder. Anyway, found a great product to improve WIFI connections when we travel:
http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray.

DW would not let me use it on her iphone;)

If you would send me a color copy of your drivers license, and a check for $12.95 to cover handling and legal fees. You'll receive a complete and unbiased opinion of this product within 10-12 weeks.

Duh! Actually a cute spoof site on 'as seen on TV' I worked for a guy that did some accounting for a TV marketing firm. He said that the shipping and handling paid for the product, so if it was returned they could refund the purchase price minus shipping and still break even.

That was good!

I just sent the link to one of my former co-w*rkers. He'll give it to the guy that replaced me, who will actually want to order some! The guy's a true moron, and has probably heard those immortal words of Bill Engvall MANY times....."Here's your sign!" :uglystupid:

Hey, the numbers don't lie. And if you can't believe Art Linkletter, who can you believe?

Now, where's Billy Mays?

Hey, the numbers don't lie. And if you can't believe Art Linkletter, who can you believe?

Now, where's Billy Mays?
I agree. When you are of a certain age Art Linkletter has a level of credibility that can't be beat. If he likes the product it must work.

Web sites say the darnedest things!

Back
Top Bottom