Intangible Rewards

jazz4cash

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The Crabcake Primaries.........
Today is one of those times of unexpected pleasure due to having two half-grown kids anxious to participate. We're up to FOUR voting age citizens in my household and we expect to have quite an impact on the outcome!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

The Crabcake Primaries.........
Today is one of those times of unexpected pleasure due to having two half-grown kids anxious to participate. We're up to FOUR voting age citizens in my household and we expect to have quite an impact on the outcome!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Due to moving since the 04 election. I now have a vote in a swing state so it counts even more.

I live in an area which has elected a someone from the same party for ever and ever. It's a foregone conclusion. I feel my vote hardly counts.

I live in an area which has elected a someone from the same party for ever and ever. It's a foregone conclusion. I feel my vote hardly counts.
People said that about Hawaii for nearly half a century...

... until we elected a twice-divorced childless Caucasian Jewish woman as governor. Can't get much more in the minority than that.

And she's a Republican, too.

Rumor is that in 2010 she's going to trade chairs with Neil Abercrombie.

I'm actually excited....we vote in Texas, and usually we feel our votes are wasted....in the primaries everything is decided before we get a chance to vote, and in the general elections, the Republican majority makes sure that our moderately liberal choices never get elected.

But this year, Senator Clinton and Senator Obama are both salivating for our absentee Texas ballots.....a nice feeling.

Barack Obama wins the prize......two votes from the chickens.

LooseChickens

Back
Top Bottom