Interesting Avatars

Westernskies

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Interesting Avatars

I have been watching the ever-changing avators with some interest. Seems like a lot of folks take pride in finding new ones every so often, and to suit their moods. Thought it might be fun for folks to post photos that would make good avators for someone (even if you don't want to use them yourself. )

Sarah in SC 's marmot is a good example. When I saw it I knew someone would probably want to use it And it's a lot cuter than a yak. ;)

So, to start this out, here is one for FD:

Attachments

• super_Palin.jpg
    super_Palin.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 169
Yeah, I love that marmot, Westernskies! I do sometimes miss my possum, though. I might have to revisit that little guy.

Good topic, WS.

My avatar is under re-construction. Hope the column doesn't end up like the ones on the white house next door to it. I'm going to swing by there today to find out.

Attachments

• IMG_3645.jpg
    IMG_3645.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2890.jpg
    IMG_2890.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 1
Thought it might be fun for folks to post photos that would make good avators for someone (even if you don't want to use them yourself. )
I've seen a few, veeerrrry few (I'm just trying to be polite ;)), folks that have traversed through the E-R forums that could have used this one as their avatar....and most, if not all, of those have disappeared or been banned, so may this one continue to remain unused! :D

Attachments

• head_up_butt.jpg
    head_up_butt.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
This reminds me of kindergarten. Time for Show & Tell children. Whoooooopieeeeeee...

Good grief folks. Next thing you know someone will make a joke about 'membership' being a term for a boat filled with penises...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom