Iran is almost on double-secret probation now!

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
The U.N. Security Council unanimously agreed today to impose sanctions against Iran for refusing to suspend uranium enrichment, culminating two months of negotiations to curb a nuclear program the United States claims is aimed at building weapons. If Iran refuses to comply, the resolution warns Iran that the council will adopt further nonmilitary sanctions.

~~~~~~

In other words, if you don't comply with this resolution, there are more where that came from!!!

The UN will vote, and vote, and vote you into submission you evil doer! :crazy:

What a pathetic joke the UN is.
:rant:

Too make it even more emphatic, they voted on their holy day! ::) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just to show they're serious:
The U.N. General Assembly on Saturday approved a top-to-bottom renovation of its landmark Manhattan headquarters building that is expected to take seven years to complete at a cost of $1.9 billion.
that'll show'em ...

The UN is the one building that should have been hit on 911
that would certainly have been a "top-to-bottom renovation", and well within schedule and budget.

mickeyd said:
What a pathetic joke the UN is.[/b] :rant:

Yep, I agree. The way they dole out double standards is amazing.

I'm sure Israel will impose a much more effective sanction on them shortly.

Oh! Yah! Like that will calm things down real quick! :mad:

Lazarus said:
I'm sure Israel will impose a much more effective sanction on them shortly.

Amadinijad is overplaying his hand and quite frankly does not even know it.

the Iranian army is a 3rd world joke. Sure they might screw up the oil region for a few weeks but if Israel and others decide it is time to put the hammer down they would not last much after a few weeks.

Sorry I am in the you have got to be kidding camp about the Iranian army!

Jokers who would be toast to the american military.

Now I am not in the camp in believing that they will build a nuke but then again pakistan has one and a guy named mushariff who is well ......

Pakistan has the madrasas that teach an amazing amount of western and american hatred.

Back
Top Bottom