Iraq and it has come down to this. Amazing.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
http://www.yahoo.com/s/551846

If you still believe Bush you have lost your mind.

There is no good reason to stay one more second unless this guy is arrested or killed.

And if WE kill him oh boy you think things are ugly now.

What a lose lose situation this administration has gotton us into. While bin Laden and al Zwahiri are free. The 9/11 guys.

"And if WE kill him oh boy you think things are ugly now."

What do you really think they would not burn the whole United States if they didnt have the means? If they could have ramped it up they would have done so by now.

newguy888 said:
http://www.yahoo.com/s/551846

If you still believe Bush you have lost your mind.

There is no good reason to stay one more second unless this guy is arrested or killed.

And if WE kill him oh boy you think things are ugly now.

What a lose lose situation this administration has gotton us into. While bin Laden and al Zwahiri are free. The 9/11 guys.

Maybe we all should quit reading stories from the mass media on the Internet................ ;)

What we do as a nation in Iraq is serious business, it deserves more thought than political jingoism, Bush bashing, and war mongering. I enjoy a forthright exchange of ideas. I detest disparaging remarks aimed at elected official, be they Nancy Pelosi, or George Bush. I believe to do so demeans the office they hold.

Rustic23 said:
What we do as a nation in Iraq is serious business, it deserves more thought than political jingoism, Bush bashing, and war mongering. I enjoy a forthright exchange of ideas. I detest disparaging remarks aimed at elected official, be they Nancy Pelosi, or George Bush. I believe to do so demeans the office they hold.

Never have I seen so much hate directed at the Oval Office. It is a sad commentary on our society................... :p

The anger of many stems from the belief we were knowingly lied to AND the failure of the administration to achieve their stated goals to the detriment of human life (ours and the Iraqis) and our fiscal health.

It's not a Republican or Democrat thing. It is truth and consequences.

FinanceDude said:
Never have I seen so much hate directed at the Oval Office. It is a sad commentary on our society................... :p

You are with us or you are with the terrorists. remember that one? Bin Laden and al zwahiri are in Pakistan. Why are we in Iraq?

look I believe we were lied to. Yes. I believe what president Bush has done is impeachable. Oh yes that Clinton Impeachment. Over a blowj7b. Bush is a weak leader a weak man who was given the republican mantle because of his father, the guy is a poor excuse for an american president. That said the american people elected him the second time. He lost the first time. Popular vote.

But I digress. 10 american troops died this weekend in Iraq. We can stay there forever and every weekend a few americans will die in Iraq. Why? Oil? Freedom?

A bunch of people we let walk home after our invasion came back to fight another day. i feel for our men in uniform because they have been sent to a country with a bad plan and no real plan to win a war. Thank you mr rumsfeld. Will we have to read another mcNamarra book?

Rustic23 said:
I detest disparaging remarks aimed at elected official, be they Nancy Pelosi, or George Bush. I believe to do so demeans the office they hold.

We are a free society where our leaders are not the law, not above the law, and they must expect that they will be criticized when they do not do properly perform their functions.

Their poor actions demean the office, not the fact that we recognize those actions for what they are and are free to comment about them.

By the way I am an equal opportunity politician boogynman. I beleive most politicians were the jerks we all hated in high school.

Again that said we have a sorry bunch on both sides of the isles.

Bought by money from special interest groups and heck when less than 50% of the american population votes well what do ya expect.

newguy888 said:
But I digress. 10 american troops died this weekend in Iraq. We can stay there forever and every weekend a few americans will die in Iraq. Why? Oil? Freedom?

Yeah, it was for oil! :LOL: Didn't you notice all the cheap and easy oil we're getting now that we're in Iraq?

War is an ugly business, it always has been. This one appears to not have been well planned from the start.

I saw we go with the plan from the onion a couple weeks ago, pull out through Iran ;)

Rustic23 said:

When people like Bush and Cheney have so thoroughly smeared their office with excrement, its only natural that the rest of the chimps join in flinging poop.

newguy888 said:
You are with us or you are with the terrorists. remember that one? Bin Laden and al zwahiri are in Pakistan. Why are we in Iraq?
How do you know this?? :confused: :confused:

look I believe we were lied to. Yes. I believe what president Bush has done is impeachable. Oh yes that Clinton Impeachment. Over a blowj7b. Bush is a weak leader a weak man who was given the republican mantle because of his father, the guy is a poor excuse for an american president. That said the american people elected him the second time. He lost the first time. Popular vote.

Then why don't the Dem's press forward with impeachment? It seems there are a few Republicans that would join in the fray.......... In regards to Bush being re-elected, I think the American people took the lesser of two evils.........anyone on here think John Kerry had the answers? Probably not. The ONE thing I always wonder is how a guy like Gore would have handled 9/11 and the aftermath...........usually I get a cold sweat when I think about it.............. :p :p

The unfortunate pawns in all this are the troops. They know that Iraq is a total cluster, that they are unwelcome there, and that must be dfficult for morale. I say train the Iraqi army and let them handle their problems from there. Now matter what we do, a civil war will occur after we leave, if we're not babysitting one already............Iraq has to decide what Iraq will become..................

A bunch of people we let walk home after our invasion came back to fight another day. i feel for our men in uniform because they have been sent to a country with a bad plan and no real plan to win a war. Thank you mr rumsfeld. Will we have to read another mcNamarra book?
[/quote]

Brat said:
The anger of many stems from the belief we were knowingly lied to AND the failure of the administration to achieve their stated goals to the detriment of human life (ours and the Iraqis) and our fiscal health.
Yes.... right out of Democratic talking points. Never mind the UN, England, France, Germany, Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Spain, Canada, 296 Members of Congress, 77 Senators, everyone of the past presidents with the exception maybe of Carter, and Sadam himself, believed he had WMD's.

Hindsight is waterproof, and that is the card the press and democrats are playing now.

FinanceDude said:
The unfortunate pawns in all this are the troops. They know that Iraq is a total cluster, that they are unwelcome there, and that must be difficult for morale.

Troop moral is actually high. If you listen to the stories they tell when they return, you will hear a positive message about their mission in Iraq.

newguy888,
Lots more of that old jingoism. Have you thought through the result of withdrawal? That is what is wrong with the current mantra of the opposition. No one is thinking long term. The current Democratic strategy is to get back the White House, Period.

Oh, and by the way, President Clinton was impeached for perjury not sex. The same crime Scooter Libby was convicted of. Perjury, not giving up Valerie Plane’s identity as a covert agent.

FinanceDude said:

I guess you don't remember the Republicans Impeaching President Clinton about a very trivial matter.

The current Oval Office has cost thousands of lives and Billions of Dollars. Yeah, I'd say the hate is very well deserved! :mad:

Cut-Throat said:
I guess you don't remember the Republicans Impeaching President Clinton about a very trivial matter.

The current Oval Office has cost thousands of lives and Billions of Dollars. Yeah, I'd say the hate is very well deserved! :mad:

I was wrong, I should say "fervent hate"................. :p :p :p

That's ok, I'm sure Hillary or Obama will "fix everything"................ :eek: :eek: ::) ::)

[quotein Iraq.

newguy888,
Lots more of that old jingoism. Have you thought through the result of withdrawal? That is what is wrong with the current mantra of the opposition. No one is thinking long term. The current Democratic strategy is to get back the White House, Period.

Oh, and by the way, President Clinton was impeached for perjury not sex. The same crime Scooter Libby was convicted of. Perjury, not giving up Valerie Plane’s identity as a covert agent.

[/quote]

I do not care if shia and sunni want to kill each other. That was not why we attacked iraq. We attacked Iraq to take out saddam. Period. It was done on the cheap. And quite frankly we should have left that day. But No we only wanted american companies to get all the big contracts to rebuild what shock and awe $hit did to the Iraqi infrastructure. Read Halliburton read Cheny.

So we now have a simmering civil war, and we keep hearing look at the big picture what would happen if we leave. If we leave there will be a lot of killing. We are gonna leave someday. Or are we going to stay 50 years?

FinanceDude said:
I was wrong, I should say "fervent hate"................. :p :p :p

That's ok, I'm sure Hillary or Obama will "fix everything"................ :eek: :eek: ::) ::)

They can't do any worse than what is going on now. Look give me a presidential candidate with some brains, please. I am not crazy at all with Clinton, Obama, I believe he can speak well in public. McCain uh oh speaking to the crazy evangelicals,what was that Baghdad goof last week about? Fred Thompson? A TV guy? Guliani, I like him, probably vote for him. He did tell the saudis what to do with their money after 9/11!

newguy888 said:
They can't do any worse than what is going on now. Look give me a presidential candidate with some brains, please. I am not crazy at all with Clinton, Obama, I believe he can speak well in public. McCain uh oh speaking to the crazy evangelicals,what was that Baghdad goof last week about? Fred Thompson? A TV guy? Guliani, I like him, probably vote for him. He did tell the saudis what to do with their money after 9/11!

Well, Reagan was a "B" movie actor, and he did ok............... :LOL: :LOL:

Good old boy Tommy Thompson is in the mix now............ :eek: :eek:

Rustic23 said:

But, but...Clinton got a blowj7b! :eek:

Cut-Throat said:

Perjury is NOT a trivial matter. If he had owned up to the sex, nobody would have cared. So what he got a blowjob, few people would have cared about that. When he lied about it under oath is when he crossed the line.

Then why don't the Dem's press forward with impeachment? It seems there are a few Republicans that would join in the fray.......... In regards to Bush being re-elected, I think the American people took the lesser of two evils.........anyone on here think John Kerry had the answers? Probably not. The ONE thing I always wonder is how a guy like Gore would have handled 9/11 and the aftermath...........usually I get a cold sweat when I think about it.............. :p :p

Americans had better take a good, long look at the 2008 election because our last several elections have been choices between dumb and dumber. Americans can only blame themselves for these choice. The one statement I hate during election time is "Everyone, get out and vote". No, I think just the opposite. If you don't understand the issues and you don't know the candidates, please DO NOT vote.

lets-retire said:
Perjury is NOT a trivial matter. If he had owned up to the sex, nobody would have cared. So what he got a affectionate caress, few people would have cared about that.

So why was he even questioned about Sex in a supposed investigation about a real estate deal in Arkansas? - This was a witchhunt and they kept digging until they found a trivial issue.

Maybe Congress should inquire about Bush Jr.'s Sex life as an adjunct about the reasons to go to war against Iraq?

You still don't get it! - Do You?

Back
Top Bottom