Join Early Retirement Today
Old 11-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #41
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Originally Posted by haha View Post
Whatever, but his posts do have content. No small achievement IMO. If I hadn't read this story, I would have appreciated seeing it here. Reading it you do find out something about the world. Is that true of all other threads/posts on this board?

Anyway, NewGuy shares some of my attitudes which I am forced to keep quiet about in daily life, lest I find myself relegated to category of weird old man. Therefore he is a vicarious outlet for me, while for some he presents an opportunity to demonstrate your superior sensitivity and awesome PC chops. So we should all give thanks for his posts.

Thank you Ha

The bottom line here is this #1 I have never been disrespectful to anyone here on the forum. The booboobear issue was because I used a new computer and had issues with logging on at the time. Done ..

Now I have even enjoyed reading EVERYTHING HERE on the FORUM! Yes even the posts that seem to attack me. Nords and others who feel what I have to say is easy to attack then put me on ignore is well telling. I gave Nords bigtime Props for his service to the country, his great ideas about getting out of the rat race early. But because I would go off at times on rants that well DID and DO make sense well I am sorry that a well respected person would feel so strongly against things I post.

I think this thread says a bunch of stuff. I bellieve that with my pension and part time easy work there really is no additional need for me to discuss financial issues here on the board. So I bring up issues that are well hot buttoned . I am being called walter mattau? I like that HAHA!! Again hey I believe its all in fun. Chicken little? Whoa, I was near the WTC on 9/11, saw the whole messy day and months of death and destruction, but AFRAID? afraid of what? I grew up in the Bronx worked 30 years in a bad inner city neighborhood. Sky is falling stuff? Really? Look at our housing market.Bin Laden al zwahiri Al qeada animals that do not scare me. I am annoyed that we have a population that would rather shop and waste gasoline then find and kill the people responsible for 9/11.

Kinda like the Teacher in the Sudan that was given 15 days in prison today for having one of the kids name a teddy bear mohammed. Sorry gang all the money you have in 401 Ks Pensions and other stuff will mean zip if we do not find a way to stop the extremists who would kill all in the name of that Mohammed.

Keep sending all of our oil dollars to the people who hate us. Hows it working for the country? If we taxed gasoline right after 9/11 when the price hit .89 cents a gallon in december of 01 we would have made astatement to the Saudis that we were sick of the wahbbi ideals. That we would rather get out of wasteful SUVs and pickup trucks and keep our money HERE in the states. But nope we were told to go SHOPPING!

Oh and yes AL this awful issue..

Genarlow Wilson’s life on the mend, but system is still broken

Is a crime here in america. I spent 30 years in a black school district. I have had to bail out students for issues that white students would never be put in jail for in the first place.

Not good anyway you look at it.

newguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!