Is this one of your funds?

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton has joined Avenue Capital Group, a $12 billion hedge fund manager whose founder has contributed to many Democratic Party campaigns, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday.

Clinton, 26, the only child of former President Bill Clinton and U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, has taken a post at the New York-based fund manager in an undisclosed capacity, the source said.

Clinton, who graduated from Stanford University in 2001 and studied philosophy at Oxford University, most recently worked at consultants McKinsey & Co. from 2003.

Philosophy @ Oxford huh? Well that should certainly qualify her to work at a hedge fund. :eek:

I think it was the work at McKinsey. McKinsey is guilty of lots things, but hiring dumb people isn't one of them.

brewer12345 said:
I think it was the work at McKinsey. McKinsey is guilty of lots things, but hiring dumb people isn't one of them.

So, being the daughter of a President had no bearing? Worked well for GWB to be the son of a President........

FinanceDude said:
So, being the daughter of a President had no bearing? Worked well for GWB to be the son of a President........

Undoubtedly family connections came into play. FD, if one of your kids were bright and ambitious, wouldn't you use your connections to help them? I sure would.

brewer12345 said:
Undoubtedly family connections came into play. FD, if one of your kids were bright and ambitious, wouldn't you use your connections to help them? I sure would.

Absolutely.......just overstating the obvious............:)

Will either of you use your connections to help me?

I'm available for adoption. :D :D :D

Chelsea Clinton graduated from Stanford with Highest Honors, earned a masters from Oxford, worked for McKinsey & Company as a consultant, and is well traveled. I don't think she needs anybody's help to get a great job.

Back
Top Bottom