Italy - Mamma Mia, It's Like a Whole Other Country

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
A Shared Toilette found in bars and cafes in Venice & Florence - notice the foot grips to ensure no slippage while in the quarterback hike position.
img_340713_0_4531cf2ac478b0133bae410dc1e09839.jpg

A Shared Toilette - like a few I saw in Milan - a very modern enlightened city...
img_340713_1_48e7b53a71692712e3ba0b09fef36fde.jpg

Like above but with SaranWrap
100_1433.jpg

Re: Had A Good Time In Italy

Nice toilets Dan. ::)
So did you see that tower where they invented pisa?

Re: Had A Good Time In Italy

JPatrick said:
Nice toilets Dan. ::)
So did you see that tower where they invented pisa?

Yes, they were having a Fling the Holy Pizza on Pisa Tower Day when we were there
img_340721_0_45069f7093b5be472afd123753b8a6ab.jpg

Re: Italy - Gosh It's Whole Other Country

The first toilet is similar to traditional toilets in Japan.  The latter are similar to some of the higher end toilets here in the States.

I always wondered why someone couldn't invent a toilet that has a self-cleaning seat.

Gee thanks, Dan. You go to Italy and when you return you share pictures of toilets with your friends on the FIRE forum? Whatta guy! ::)

While I was in Paris, felt the urge and encountered one of those hole in the floor toilets. I exited men's room and used the ladies, which was much more conventional. Naturally, when leaving, here comes a lady urgently needing "her" room. She did not say anything, though.

REWahoo! said:
Gee thanks, Dan. You go to Italy and when you return you share pictures of toilets with your friends on the FIRE forum? Whatta guy! ::)
Your right, here's another one I took. The wife says he's pretty famous and that if I had lived back then, I could have modeled for it. I just want to say that he looks a lot bigger in person
d81fa1ef.jpg

Re: Italy - Gosh, It's a Whole Other Country

Thanks Dan!! Folks with no pants and toilets. What more could anyone want need to know about Italy? :D

--Greg

Apocalypse . . .um . . .SOON said:
Thanks Dan!! Folks with no pants and toilets. What more could anyone want need to know about Italy? :D

--Greg
well...ok, I admit I like to look at pictures of toilets and naked men...
and also post on this forum...if I had to give up one of the three, I guess I would give up the naked men...which one would you give up? :D

DanTien said:
well...ok, I admit I like to look at pictures of toilets and naked men...
and also post on this forum...if I had to give up one of the three, I guess I would give up the naked men...which ones would you give up? :D and if you say none of them, I would completely understand for sure...

Don't know about Greg, but I would give up exchanging posts with you. :)

REWahoo! said:
Don't know about Greg, but I would give up exchanging posts with you. :)
I wouldn't post with myself either

REWahoo! said:
Gee thanks, Dan.  You go to Italy and when you return you share pictures of toilets with your friends on the FIRE forum?  Whatta guy! ::)
Hey guys, the pictures are great!  They are suitable for framing and they would make the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person on your Christmas list.
Please excuse the Martha Stewart moment, but sometimes the interior decorator in me just jumps right out  ::)

DanTien said:
Your right, here's another one I took. The wife says he's pretty famous and that if I had lived back then, I could have modeled for it. I just want to say that he looks a lot bigger in person
d81fa1ef.jpg

I should hope so, the picture makes him look so small. ::)

Martha said:
I should hope so, the picture makes him look so small.  ::)

I just want to know what the guy is holding in his left hand? :-X

Eagle43 said:
While I was in Paris, felt the urge and encountered one of those hole in the floor toilets. 
Yah know what I hate about those hole in the floor toilets??
Well I can't check the water temperature without slightly bending at the knees.  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :-[

Cut-Throat said:
Yes, my reaction too, I was assured it was a portion of the sling-shot thingy he just used and that he was now in a meditative pose thinking about what he had done and his future, something like should I choose ER or be King...I thought it looked like a uncircumcised squid, but I had been eating a lot of calimari on the trip and probably had that on my mind...

Cut-Throat said:
toilet paper? :)

The man posts a little art from around the world and the thread turns tawdry.

Welcome back, DT. I missed your pole, er, I mean polls :D

DT - naked men, toilet fetish....what's in that Minnesota water? Hope it doesn't reach C-T, Martha, Apocalypse ;) :D Hope you spent a little time outside of the bathroom during your vacation. And no comments on Italian ladies? Oh well, welcome back.

cube_rat said:
The man posts a little art from around the world and the thread turns tawdry.

Welcome back, DT. I missed your pole, er, I mean polls :D
Thanks for appreciating the art and also the kind words about my pole polls, cube.

Here's one I took in Venice, that I think most accurately reflects my feelings of myself as a modern day ER man...facing the uncertainity of the sometimes cold cruel insensitive world...asking whether I did too much the day before...whether to have tea or coffee with my oatmeal and juice...of what to make for dinner...yet feeling very much alive, that I still have so much to give and wanting to ride hard into my ER day...
img_340902_0_ff7daf4473fec76eb20030f11a580739.jpg

wildcat said:
DT - naked men, toilet fetish....what's in that Minnesota water? Hope it doesn't reach C-T, Martha, Apocalypse ;) :D Hope you spent a little time outside of the bathroom during your vacation. And no comments on Italian ladies? Oh well, welcome back.
Life and the water can be very hard in Minnesota...for some unknow reason many Minnesotans develop an interest in toilets and seeing the beauty in all of natures creatures. Don't ask why its just the way it is wildcat. I just shrug my shoulders and accept it. As a matter of fact I'm willing to bet that there is at least one Minnesotan on the forum who will look at a naked man if the opportunity presents itself. 8)

100_1190.jpg

Those Italian women - all wonderful - they come in shorter versions as seen above in Venice and much taller as below in Milano.

img_340905_0_8570fb0809c52e7d02dbe57b2b4185c4.jpg

Wow, someone feed that gal some meat and potatos!!

cube_rat said:
Wow, someone feed that gal some meat and potatos!!
We ought to do an immediate airdrop of MRE's in her backyard.  She doesn't look like she's got long to go. :eek:

Apologies if that happens to be Mrs Dan

This has been a wonderful thread, and I hate to return to excretory matters after we have gotten to sex- but how do they keep that first floor level toilet so clean? Does a man stand and let fly at the hole when urinating? And for the other, how do you be sure to hit the hole?

Remember that one in the Middle East somewhere than Dory showed? I would expect more of the same, unless someone rushed in to clean after every use.

I do recall in many cantinas in SA guys just peed on one wall. It was tiled, and had a drain along the wall. I think water occasionally flushed down, but I can‘t remember for sure. These were open to the street, the only door being a metal garage door type thing that was pulled down when they closed. So it was the responsibility of any ladies walking by to avert their eyes.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom