it's all in the genes?

T

tozz

Art's right!  No, th is right!  Nope, they are
both
right!  or at least can't help it.

(NY Times subscription required)

Cant read it. Adrienne doesnt have a subscription and I'm too lazy.

I cant guess what it might be, but can say for sure that we're both right, because there isnt a right and wrong answer in the only major dialog art and I have sparred in. Honestly, I also dont really care about rightness in the matter, as I had no first hand knowledge in the matter and know full well that more than 90% of the 'information' being passed out was probably spun horseshit.

But I am supremely amused at people who latch onto that bogus info that someone spun from substance far less than whole cloth, if it only bolsters a point they hold dear.

These people are messing with my male hormone theory.

Next thing you the durn NY Times will tell me the world isn't flat - when I know perfectly well that on a day like today - I can get on my roof and see the Gulf of Mexico with my binoculars - can't :confused:?? I.

Next they'll tell me - genetics determine hormones or something silly like that.

Boy o boy!

Heh, heh, heh

Nawleeens IS flat. Just saw a bit of a "this old house" where the "water guy" went down there and looked over the whole system they have in place to keep the city from being under 9 feet of water.

Pretty impressive.

Pretty scary.

Back
Top Bottom