It's funny joke Thursday! 2005 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not displaying in the post, and when I enter the URL on its own in a separate tab I get:

Now the suspense is killin' me.

That image was an attachment on a thread on the bike forums, so I guess it only shows up if you're logged on -- good to know.

But, in any case, here's the image I posted:

7159.detail.a.jpg

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
The older one leaned over and said, ''Life is so boring.
We never have any fun anymore. For $10.00 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid, boring flower show!''
''You're on!'' said the other old lady, holding up a $10.00 note.
The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the flower show.
Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.
Finally, the smiling and naked old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering, clapping crowd.
''What happened?'' asked her waiting friend.
''I won $1000 as 1st prize for 'Best Dried Arrangement'.''

So a dyslexic walks into a bra

and other good dyslexic jokes I harvested from another board I go to. And I know I read this a dozen times and I know I probably did something dyslexic in it!

Did you hear about the agnostic dyslexic who sold his soul to Santa?
or
Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac agnostic who sits up at night wondering if there's a Dog
or
How many dyslexics does it take to bulb a light change
or
Did you hear about the dyslexic gentleman who wife died in his arms because he kept dialing 119?

I used to know a dyslexic named Otto.

IMPORTANT INFO ON SHAMPOO!!

I just discovered this important info below. Please share
with all your friends.
I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!!!!!
It's the shampoo I use in the shower!
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body,
and (duh!)
printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning:
"FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
No WONDER I have been gaining weight!!! Well!
I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start
using Dawn dish soap instead.
Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT
TO REMOVE."
Problem solved!
If I don't answer the phone . . . I'll be in the shower!

A kindly grandmother's physician retired so she had to go see a new doctor. As part of the first visit he wanted her to bring a list of her current prescriptions. Looking over the list, he asked "Mrs. Jones, why are you being prescribed birth control pills?"

"Well, they help me sleep better at night."

"Mrs. Jones, there is nothing in birth control pills that will help you sleep better at night."

"Oh, yes there is! Every morning I grind one up and put it in my granddaughter's orange juice. Then I sleep better at night."

>The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>The answer by this student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :
>>>
>>>
>>>Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
>>>
>>>
>>>Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
>>>
>>>
>>>One student, however, wrote the following:
>>>
>>>
>>>First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. There fore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
>>>
>>>
>>>This gives two possibilities:
>>>
>>>1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
>>>
>>>
>>>So which is it?
>>>
>>>
>>>If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct..... ...leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'
>>>
>>>THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

‎1.Combine the DNA of a pig and a snake.
2.Wait until pigsnake sheds skin.
3.Cut into strips and fry.

UNLIMITED, humane, bacon :dance:

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods.
A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to
the birch, Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands
On the sapling. The birch says, 'Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies,
'It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.'

You will know you are old when your wife says,"let's run upstairs and make love," and your answer is,"honey I cannot do both."

Q: What's the difference between an art major and a large pizza?
A: The pizza will be able to feed a family of four.

(I apologize to all art majors out there!)

Hope this hasn't been posted yet

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife..

She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch,
but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk..

She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching.
For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels." The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night.
One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return.
Two o'clock and no hired hand.

Finally he returned a round two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.
She quietly called him over to her.

"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said.
Trembling, he did as she directed. "Now take off my boots."
He did as she asked, ever so slowly. "Now take off my stockings."

He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.
"Now take off my skirt."

He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.
"Now take off my bra.." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired."

After 40 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unloveable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

The wife notices the faucet is dripping, so she asks her hubby to fix it. He looks at her and says “I’m not a plumber”

The next day her car won’t start. She asks her husband to fix it and he says “I’m not a mechanic”.

That evening the dining room light won’t turn on. She tells her husband and he replies “well, I’m not an electrician”.

The next day he leaves on a business trip. When he returns he notices the faucet is fixed, the car is running and dining room light is working. He smiles at his dear wife and asks her what she did. She replies “Monday I called a plumber to come fix the faucet, Tuesday I called a mechanic to come start the car and Wednesday I called an electrician to come fix the dining room light. Guess what? You took the checkbook and I didn’t have any way to pay them”

The husband looks at her and says “so what did you do?”

The wife answers “Well, I told each one that I didn’t have any money and they would have to wait. They each said no, but each one did give me the option of cooking them some pies or having sex with them”

The husband smiles and asks “What kind of pies did you bake”, and the wife says

“I’m not a baker"

I don't think they spelled it right.
What is the missing word?

[-]Familiarizing

Frizzing

Fraternizing

Flummoxing

Fusing

Fornicating

[/-] I give up - just can't figure out what the missing word is. Need to brush up on my vocabulary.

VERY, VERY FUNNY

Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.

A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.

Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.

A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.

When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.

What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead give away.)

In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.

She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.

A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed

With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.

The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.

You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

A lot of money is tainted - Taint yours and taint mine.

A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.

He had a photographic memory that was never developed.

A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.

Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.

Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.

Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.

Acupuncture is a jab well done.

An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to
look at either.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't
find any.

I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

Two termites walk into a bar. One asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess
looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per
passenger."

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and
says, "Dam!".

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the
craft. Unsurprisingly, it sank, proving once again that you can't have
your kayak and heat it too.

Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other
says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root
canal? His goal? To transcend dental medication.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in
the foyer discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an
hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.
"But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because, "he said, "I can't
stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a
family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in
Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of
himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her
husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband
responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to
Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe
you," says Dolly. Daisy: "It's true, no bull!"

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which
produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very
little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered
from bad breath. This made him? (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) A
super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

The Woman's contol panel is similar to an instrument I designed and built in the early seventies while I was tech on a Oceanographic Research ship. It likely has the same function. It did nothing but pre-occupy the chief scientist.

On my design none of the potentiometers which held the knobs was not connected to anything. It was labeled the Scientists Profiler Control Panel.

Ostensibly it was a fine tuner for the Sub-bottom profiler, which device recorded the the various layers of the ocean floor and well below, from echos received via hydrophones...

Naturally, after a new scientist on board suspected some error, and after taking copious amounts of notes and writing down settings to verify that nothing "significant" was happening, I'd fess up.:D

One Phd failed to see the humor and fired me. A Thousand miles from land, and no mailboat. (ex mariners would understand that)
coolsmiley.gif
Heh, he was also unlucky in that a few weeks later was the equator crossing party and initiation into the mysteries of the deep, and Neptune's follies.>:D

A few days after the firing, when things started failing I was re-hired, with a raise!:angel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom