It's great to be back!

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
Vacationing with a kid is never as relaxing as I hope, although the week-long DisneyWorld Death March wasn't as bad as I feared. Maybe we have that out of our system for the next five years.

Those of you living in the Orlando area have my sympathies on what appears to be uninhibited growth. I'm also impressed by how hard Floridians must have worked to clear away the debris. You can't tell how hard the Orlando/Tampa corridor was hit, although blue tarps are still the state's most popular roofing material. Ironically the end of Hawaii's hurricane season has been met with over a foot of rain and flash floods.

For those of you who are ER'd, remember when you used to have to work twice as hard to get ready for the equivalent amount of vacation? And then twice as hard again when you got back? Now even family vacations seem like hard work when you're used to having all the kid's school time to yourself.

For those of you still working, my "Waddya DO all day?" question has been answered for the next week. Maybe two if you include this discussion board.

PM me if you have questions on DisneyWorld, Orlando, the Summer Bay timeshare resort, or American Airlines. And I'd love to hear from you if you're a recent alumnus of Eckerd College!

Nords - welcome back!

Too bad you missed my "duct tape the kid to the dog" strategy, although SG did point out the cruelty aspect to the dog. I didnt tell him that if I feed the dog chicken livers, he wouldnt mind the duct-taping so much. Its a fair quid pro quo.

Back
Top Bottom