James Bond

Daneboy

Dryer sheet aficionado
When North Korea was getting ready to launch their missiles, I said to the youngest son, hey this is a job for JB if there ever was one. He could frogman himself into the launch site area, bed a beautiful NK girl, have a martini at the Kimchi Hilton and still have time to switch the codes on the long range missile so it fails and blows up. I really believe it was because of James' efforts that the missile failed.

Daneboy said:
When North Korea was getting ready to launch their missiles, I said to the youngest son, hey this is a job for JB if there ever was one. He could frogman himself into the launch site area, bed a beautiful NK girl, have a martini at the Kimchi Hilton and still have time to switch the codes on the long range missile so it fails and blows up. I really believe it was because of James' efforts that the missile failed.
Makes sense to me. ::)

Yeah, where is Cubby Broccoli when you really need him?

(Dead.)

We're screwed.

My sense is that Bond....James Bond ....is in Tehran right now....

and while I'm at it, my favorite JB is Sean.

Maybe Pierce as the hitman in The Matador (wasn't he good in that? - was quite impressed by his stroll across the hotel lobby) - could get some of the world's dirty work done just as well

i have a james bond theme music cd in my budget version 007 silver t-bird vertible. my little nephew loves it. sometimes when heading to the bank i play it loud on las olas blvd when all the biz types are having lunch. all the guys and even some of the girls turn to look with big ol' smiles on. hey, i'm retired on a fixed income, i have to find cheap ways to amuse myself.

Back
Top Bottom