JG sighting

LOL! Love is Avatar. The post is vintage JG, too!

I have to admit, the only time I visit another board is when someone links to one here. Maybe I'm just hardwired for monogamy. ::)

From that link...

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

Wonderful. A guy comes to her door, gives her a breast and genital exam, and she doesn't get suspicious until she notices that he didn't put on rubber gloves!
"Hey, wait a second..."

Those other forums are parallel universes. They have their own Nords, REWahoos, and TromboneAls.

wab said:
JG has been arrested in Florida.
Oh, great, now everyone knows about this scam. Geez, looks like I'm going to have to come up with a new line.

Rubber gloves, eh? Wish I'd thought of that...

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

Wonderful. A guy comes to her door, gives her a breast and genital exam, and she doesn't get suspicious until she notices that he didn't put on rubber gloves!
"Hey, wait a second..."

Do the latex gloves really make that much difference if you're fondling? I used to use them a lot in dissection in Biology classes, and from what i remember, they're so thin that you can feel sensitivity wise almost as well as without them, including moisture. Its a barrier that "ain't" much of a barrier if you ask me.

Azanon said:
Do the latex gloves really make that much difference if you're fondling?  I used to use them a lot in dissection in Biology classes, and from what i remember, they're so thin that you can feel sensitivity wise almost as well as without them, including moisture.   Its a barrier that "ain't" much of a barrier if you ask me.

Hello? Anyone home down there on the chicken farm? The purpose of the gloves is not to cut down on the pleasure of the examiner or the examinee, but to be a barrier against disease transmission in either direction.

Ha

Hello? Anyone home down there on the chicken farm? The purpose of the gloves is not to cut down on the pleasure of the examiner or the examinee, but to be a barrier against disease transmission in either direction.

Congradulations for 1. stating the obvious and 2. missing the point.

My point was, if i were going to fondle a girl without her permission while posing as a doctor, i'd use the gloves since it'd still feels the same to me, but it'd make her more likely to think i was doing a professional examination.   

Now everyone else AND Haha is clear.  ;-)

Azanon

Azanon said:
Congradulations for 1. stating the obvious and 2. missing the point.

My point was, if i were going to fondle a girl without her permission while posing as a doctor, i'd use the gloves since it'd still feels the same to me, but it'd make her more likely to think i was doing a professional examination.   

Now everyone else AND Haha is clear.  ;-)

Azanon
It's funnier when you don't respond, but somehow fitting on a thread about JG.

Back
Top Bottom