Jim Cramer just saved my life

Notmuchlonger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I had Cramer on after getting out of the shower after a bit of treadmill. We got a bad storm going on. I put on my coat and shoes to go after the mail. So he started babbling wildly about homeland defense stocks. He was mildly amusing so I delayed my mail mission. There was a glorious roar and bang. The place shook! My wife shrieked.

This tree decided to let loose on my usual route to get the mail. Phew dodged another one. Good excuse for a margarita.

Oh my God, that's unbelievable. Too freaky. You must be shaking.

I'll toast Kramer for you, NML!

DW is in San Francisco right now and told me that some kinda typhoon leftover was supposed to hit CA today? Glad the tree missed you (and the house)... You should send a booyah to Cramer.;)

DW's red eye flight out of SFO scheduled for tonight doesn't look very promising right now.

Holy Cow! Who would have thought that watching Jim Cramer could be that beneficial? :D Glad you are OK!

First good thing I have heard about Cramer in a while. Glad you are OK, enjoy the marg!

Yeah. I dont buy into his stuff. Just doing my treadmill thing I watch CNBC and ESPN. But the way he was going off just made me stop and watch. :LOL: Damn i might just convert or something.

Well, on the bright side, at least there was no CPR from Cramer involved. :whistle:

Hope I made ya laugh. :D
You must be shaking in your boots after that close call. Glad you're OK. :flowers:

Well, on the bright side, at least there was no CPR from Cramer involved. :whistle:

Hope I made ya laugh. :D
You must be shaking in your boots after that close call. Glad you're OK. :flowers:

Cramer is kinda cute. Not sure why that would be a negative.. :(

But yes raised my blood pressure ;)

Wow! Glad to see you dodged that tree.

About two weeks ago, driving to Show Low to get some more stain for the house exterior, we had a close call. I was driving leisurely, about 55 miles/hr on a stretch where the speed limit was 65. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement on the right side of the road. I barely had 1 second to stomp on the brake to slow down and miss a bull elk that decided to dart across the road. He crossed perhaps 30 to 50 ft in front of us. He was as big as a horse, and we would have been killed if he went through the front windshield!

It was over so quick we did not have time to get scared, but only on a later reflection imagined what could have been if we had driven at the speed limit.

Spending all that time on the treadmill almost killed you! ;)

This may be the only recorded instance of Cramer actually benefiting anyone. Call CNN!

Bah the tree of death is gone and cleared away. The instrument of my possible death is no more. Oh well...;) Gosh time to go back being a curmudgeon. BAH HUMBAUG

Darn have not even finished my sixth margarita.

I had Cramer on after getting out of the shower after a bit of treadmill. We got a bad storm going on. I put on my coat and shoes to go after the mail. So he started babbling wildly about homeland defense stocks. He was mildly amusing so I delayed my mail mission. There was a glorious roar and bang. The place shook! My wife shrieked.

This tree decided to let loose on my usual route to get the mail. Phew dodged another one. Good excuse for a margarita.

Cramer gets all of the credit? How about the Margaretta?

Hope it all turns out OK. I had a simular weather occurrence a few years ago, but Cramer was not involved.:greetings10:

Whoa!

That's as freaky as the time I jumped backwards before seeing the snake in my path.

Audrey

....and I thought earthquakes were supposed to take all the Californeez out...:blink:

That was close, I'm glad you're ok. :)

....and I thought earthquakes were supposed to take all the Californeez out...:blink:

That was close, I'm glad you're ok. :)

Nah we got fire,tornado's,earthquakes,riots,bears,mountain lions,sharks and probably fire ants.;) Who knows what the heck they got in Southern Californie

Who'd a thunk that user name could have an alternative meaning. Cramer saved you from realizing the other one :)

Yes, but how many people did he inadvertently kill? While you may have been drawn to the TV, I suspect many more ran as fast as they could in the other direction, perhaps into oncoming traffic just to escape his useless drivel....so while I am glad he saved your live, lets all have a moment of silence for those that were lost........:)

Back
Top Bottom