Just one more year

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Brett Favre says he couldn't give up on one more chance to win the Super Bowl

-----
I can see it now:

"Associated Press Breaking News -August 15, 2030:

Brett Favre announced today he will not retire but will return to the Wichita Windstorm to attempt once again to capture his elusive first Superbowl ring. His retirement was almost a certainty until Congress acted last year to amend the Americans with Disabilities Act requiring professional sports teams to accommodate age related disabilities.

Farve stated he expected to take at least half his snaps standing up and would need the use a wheelchair only during the second half of a game."

Brett sure does a lot of waffling back and forth. I am happy he is playing again and I do think he Sears and Superbowl commercials are funny.

In perspective, to play or hang it up was common in the old days too. I remember watching in the past..... Will Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath hang it up or play one more year? Can their bodies take it? Of in other sports, anyone who followed Muhammad Ali remember that he practically announced his retirement after every fight until eventually it was obvious his time was up.

Back
Top Bottom