K-Cups for booze, what's next?

Nick12

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Budweiser and Keurig have come up with an idea for K-Cups for booze. You can have your coffee in the morning or if you want you can have your morning buzz also. Should be interesting on what flavors that will be coming out. I know in Mexico some residents add a shot of something in their cup of joe to start the day.

Last edited:
What's next?? One heck of a party!!

The Drinkmaker starts at $299. Flavored pods cost $15.99 and CO2 cartridges are $15.99 for a two-pack.

For that kind of money it better make some pretty good drinks.

Far more likely is it'll make something slightly worse than those awful pre-mixed cocktails you can buy in 1.75L bottles at the liquor store. I can't even imagine what it would do to beer.

I think I'll stick to mixing them myself.

For that kind of money it better make some pretty good drinks.

Far more likely is it'll make something slightly worse than those awful pre-mixed cocktails you can buy in 1.75L bottles at the liquor store. I can't even imagine what it would do to beer.

I think I'll stick to mixing them myself.

+2. Can't imagine beer from one of those things. Yet they are teaming up with Bud on this deal, and I would not drink a Bud unless I was parched out on a desert island.

Assuming the booze drinks are the same quality as the coffee drinks, this marks a new low in adult beverages. IMHO, their motto should be - K-cups, an enemy of good taste since 1990.

Just think! Yet another staggering (or at least substantial) expense that I can instantly eliminate from my budget, now and forever. :D

What's next? Possibly more of this:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/opinions/dead-whale-with-plastic-in-body-safina/index.html

"This week, we read of a whale that washed up dead in the Philippines with almost 90 pounds of plastic in its stomach.

A Forbes headline online reads, "Yet Another Dead Whale Found With Pounds of Plastic In Its Stomach." But that was another headline, about another whale, from last fall.

All these great ocean creatures are like bottles washing ashore, each bearing a message for all of us: We are choking on your trash.

This is literally true. And the ocean's living things are not just on choking on plastic, but in it. For many sea creatures, ocean plastic is so dense it is unavoidable. And because so many of them are ingesting so much plastic, it is now getting into seafood sold for human consumption. We are killing the oceans with plastic, and eating it, too."

Wait, Puppy Uppers and Doggie Downers in the same package? What'll they think of next!

What's next? Possibly more of this:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/opinions/dead-whale-with-plastic-in-body-safina/index.html

"This week, we read of a whale that washed up dead in the Philippines with almost 90 pounds of plastic in its stomach.

A Forbes headline online reads, "Yet Another Dead Whale Found With Pounds of Plastic In Its Stomach." But that was another headline, about another whale, from last fall.

All these great ocean creatures are like bottles washing ashore, each bearing a message for all of us: We are choking on your trash.

This is literally true. And the ocean's living things are not just on choking on plastic, but in it. For many sea creatures, ocean plastic is so dense it is unavoidable. And because so many of them are ingesting so much plastic, it is now getting into seafood sold for human consumption. We are killing the oceans with plastic, and eating it, too."

https://youtu.be/Dug-G9xVdVs

Back
Top Bottom