Katie Holmes - Tom Cruise Settlement

...they must have used Nolo's "Hollywood Millionaire Commmunity Property Quick Divorce" Boilerplate :)

It sounds like Katie was preparing for this for awhile, with help from her lawyer dad. News reports suggest that she had to make a sudden break due to censor from or difficulties caused by the Scientology church, and possibly because she feared Tom would get custody of their child Suri (as he did with his two kids with Nicole Kidman). But who knows? This seems to be just speculation at this point.

I'm glad for her--now she can wear heels and stand up straight.

She just turned on her iPhone and asked Siri if she should keep Suri in her 401k.

I heard two that Katie was very well prepared and made the move to proceed when Tom was out of the country working on a movie.

My theory (just my own speculation), she probably had a multip-choice checklist for Tom to check to make the process go a lot easier. :dance:

I like to read about my Scientology neighbors due to their proximity. The Sci-watchers (Tony Ortega's blog on the Village Voice is probably the country's best, "Scientology" Archives - New York News - Runnin' Scared) projected a very quick settlement because the TomKat story was bringing far too much attention to the cult and the way it treats people. The stories ex-members tell will raise the hair on the back of your neck and break your heart.

I'll bet this has him jumping up and down on the couch.

Usually I'm a big fan of seeing hot guys in their tighty whities..but in this case...ugh! Not so much...:cool:

Usually I'm a big fan of seeing hot guys in their tighty whities..but in this case...ugh! Not so much...:cool:

Yet another example of a post of mine that needs fixing;)

This was the one I was referring to:

Yeah, I figured that. Just my attempt at levity. Further proof accounting majors are no good at jokes;)

I confess, I still enjoy [-]that certifiable whacko [/-]Tom Cruise in his movies and I'm sure he was a [-]self-centered nutcase as a[/-] splendid husband.

FIFM

Great news this means Katie is single, still awfully cute, smart enough to escape the clutches of Scientology and newly rich!

I am pretty much the opposite of Tom Cruise and happy to be the rebound guy. Now I just need to met her :)

Great news this means Katie is single, still awfully cute, smart enough to escape the clutches of Scientology and newly rich!

I am pretty much the opposite of Tom Cruise and happy to be the rebound guy. Now I just need to met her :)

Do like Tom did. Pretend you are casting for a movie!

Great idea. I am reasonably plugged into Hawaii's film business. Ok anybody got a script with a tropical location..

Great idea. I am reasonably plugged into Hawaii's film business. Ok anybody got a script with a tropical location..

How about "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement" ?.

I wish the media would leave these two alone...

Kind of an oxymoron obgyn65. If the media left people alone, they wouldn't be enriching themselves at the expense of others and, frankly, that's the bulk of our media. Parasitic scumbags. Of course there's always an exception, a good guy buried amongst the liars and crooks. Just kinda hard to find these days........

Back
Top Bottom