Kissing-Let's Hear It From The Ladies

As far as what I like, I like them all. I had a girlfriend (when I was a kid) who was a lousy kisser, nearly sucked my tongue out by the roots. And it was still great. ;)

Mostly I like to spend some time kissing. As Albert Einstein said, "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." Despite being a typical guy who thinks of sex multiple times/day (although not every seven seconds like the urban legend has it), I love just making out. I'm not poetic about it like Khan and bbb, but I'm into it.

I always liked "I've been things and seen places", and "I used to be Snow White, but I drifted". :LOL:

Mae West had many great quotes. Here are some of my other favorites:

A hard man is good to find.
Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
Between two evils, I pick the one I haven't tried before.
I only like two kinds of men. Domestic and imported.
It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.

A hard man is good to find.
Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
Between two evils, I pick the one I haven't tried before.
It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.

...the checkroom girl took one look at all the diamonds I was wearing and exclaimed, 'Goodness, what beautiful diamonds!' '' 'Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie,' I replied.''

Heh. Reminds me of something Elvis said, back before he became an obese druggie. Think it was during a news conference when he was going into the service that a reporter asked what kind of women he liked. Response: "Female."

As far as what I like, I like them all. I had a girlfriend (when I was a kid) who was a lousy kisser, nearly sucked my tongue out by the roots. And it was still great. ;)

Mostly I like to spend some time kissing. As Albert Einstein said, "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." Despite being a typical guy who thinks of sex multiple times/day (although not every seven seconds like the urban legend has it), I love just making out. I'm not poetic about it like Khan and bbb, but I'm into it.

That's all that's required.

What I wouldn't do for a good make out session!
It's funny that when you are younger, the objective is sex. As I have gotten older, the objective is making out more.
At this point, a caressing look would be enough! I hate dry spells.

As we get older, we realize we have more time and more experience; and more time to explore and experience.

Sarah, that sound more like a euphemism for I might be pregnant, as in, it has been more than 30 days. :cool:

Sarah, that sound more like a euphemism for I might be pregnant, as in, it has been more than 30 days. :cool:

Nope, because, well, frankly most of the dry spells I hear about are the guys. Girls don't seem to have them there dry spells quite so much around here, leastways near as I can tell. :cool:

But I can see where you are coming from...what was that sticker on that old album cover...HFWR, help me out here..."the pill will set you free"? Man, I can see the album cover in my mind, wish I was at the house...

Zig, that sounds like a very sad story...you wouldn't think so, with all them cowboys and guitar players down that way....:cool:

Left or right ? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

From the Princess Bride:

Vizzini: We'll head straight for the Gilder frontier. You catch up with us there. If he falls, fine. If not, the sword.
Inigo Montoya: I'm going to duel him left-handed.
Vizzini: You know what a hurry we're in!
Inigo Montoya: Well, is only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right... over too quickly.
Vizzini: [exasperated] Oh, have it your way.

"One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small..."

Not that one! LOL!

Edit to add:
The album is Cosmo's Factory, by Creedence Clearwater Revival. There is a small green sticker that says "And the Pill Shall Make You Free" that is not on any of the images I can find online, so it must have been an add-on at the record store, I guess.

Last edited:
My oh my, we're up over 90 posts so far. To be honest, I saw the thread when it first posted but never took the time to read any of it till a fellow member guided me ever so gently to this thread. (Maybe there is a hidden message there.....hmmmm.) Maybe I should take the advice and learn something.

Hopefully I'll be saying "thanks folks" after all is read and done.

I have tried all kinds of kissing, some probably illegal......:)

Back
Top Bottom