Lakers/Spurs

ronin

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anybody else watch game one last night? Oh my gosh! That was one of the all time most exciting comebacks in my memory. When we were down 20 in the 3rd I was really certain it was curtains. Kobe was phenomenal down the stretch. And Phil did an incredible job countering Pop's moves. This series is going to be the bomb. I hope my heart can stand it! Pass that bottle of '05 Bordeaux. :)

Heard it was a great game. I'm po'd that I missed the game. I searched the Directv guide and didnt see it listed, so I watched the white sox instead. I'll make sure I watch the rest of them.

I watched parts of it and had to channel surf to prevent from having a heart attack. The Lakers defense and passing were pretty poor in the late 2nd quarter and first half of the 3rd, kinda difficult to watch. They were definitely lucky to pull that one out. Kobe has an amazing repertoire of shots!

Game 2 last night - Lakers gave them a serious beat-down. Not much time to rest with the every other day schedule. We'll see if home court gives SA any kind of energy boost. Lakers look to be on a mission. Spurs look drained.

Back
Top Bottom