LATER THAN YOU THINK

Unclemick,
Sorry, man. What a tough year you've had. It is later than we think. :'(

Unclemick,

LovesLife was kind enough to send me the sad news.
I regard you as a friend and am truly sorry for your loss.

Cheers,

Charlie

Ah, damn, I'm so sorry UM.  I really appreciate you sharing, like others have said, the people here have become more than words on a screen.  I will be thinking of you.

You will meet again.

Unclemick,

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. Many of us have followed
your ordeal these many months and hoped only for the best.

Zorba

It really is later than you think.  Sorry for your terrible loss. 

I am so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. You have been through so very much this year. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I keep going back and forth trying to decide what to do with my future and I will keep your wise words in mind. Take care and good luck with everything!

Dreamer

unclemick,

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your SO. From your postings I could tell how much you loved her. Take care of yourself in these trying days.

omni

unclemick,

I've only been on the board a short time, but please accept my condolences.

Dear Uncle Mick,

Billy and I are so sorry for your loss. Thanks much for sharing this turn of events with all of us. You are well loved and appreciated... Know you have friends here.

We wish you the very best on your road to healing.

Blessings,
Akaisha

UncleMick2,

I am so sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I suspect that you two shared many great years together. You have a tough road ahead of you. I hope you find warmth and support in your family and friends (including us).

You are in my heart,

-helen

Unclemick,

A devastating loss . . . my sincere condolences. Your advice to not wait too long to ER strikes a responsive chord. Your loss reminds me once again how unpredictable and precious life is. Take care.

Robert

Unclemick, you have my condolences at this very difficult time.

Frank

aka yakers

UncleMick,

I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your "signficant other".  :'(
I pray your past fond memories, with family and friends, help fill your sudden void.

MJ (still absent in Thailand)

I'm so sorry, Unclemick, so sorry. My condolences.

kate

Unclemick,
I add my prayers and best wishes for you to those you've already received.

Renman

Unclemick
Sincere sympathies to you and yours
Our prayers are with you
Bruce

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, rather spiritual beings having a human experience.

Our sincere condolences.

She remains with you in spirit.

now an occasional visitor here, I just happened upon this thread.

I'm sorry, unclemick.

Wow, I'm very sorry for you loss UM. You've been through so much these last few months.

Unclemick, So sorry to hear. You are a great inspiration to many on this site and certainly to me.

Back
Top Bottom