LATER THAN YOU THINK

unclemick

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The SO died suddenly without warning in her sleep from heart failure.

Possibly - post Katrina loss and the stress of her recent colon cancer operation - which I thought was successful.

1. eleven - two months short of twelve years in ER.

2. While not abandoning this forum - my post count will be reduced for a while.

No heh heh heh this time.

She died with 'money on the table' and we had a number of plans for our new location.

Soooo - don't wait too long to ER.

P.S. - Cremation and an LA style wake on Lake Ponchartrain next year in good weather - depending on how many friends we can find scattered hither and yon.

Sympathies and condolences, UM. You've had a tough year; take care of yourself.

My thoughts and prayers are with you along with my deepest condolences.

I'm very sad to hear of her passing Uncle.

Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you. You are certainly ready for some peace after all of this.

Oh, Uncle Mick, I"m so sorry to hear of this. I appreciate that you let us know, and will keep you in my thoughts.

Uncle, I am so sorry about your loss. You definately didn't need any more upheaval in your life. My prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Unclemick,

I am very sorry to read of your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. :(

LL

Condolences, Unclemick. What a year.

Thanks for thinking of us & sharing with us in the middle of all this. Let us know if we can help.

Unclemick,

What sad news.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Take care of yourself.
jj

I am very sorry UncleMick.  From your pre and post Katrina posts it was clear that your SO was a very special person.
Take care Mick

Dear Uncle Mick,

Please know that we are all praying for you in your time of loss. It is so hard when a loved one passes and you don't get to say goodbye. I am so sorry.

God bless you,

Jane

My prayers go in both your names. I lost my wife in March to that damn cancer.

in the words on  the Yellow Lance Armstrong bracelets sold   to fight cancer "Live Strong"

I am very sorry to hear your news, our sincerest condolences.

You take care now and may your God and that of your SO be with you and support you throughout this time. You will be in our thoughts.

Honkie and Family.

Back
Top Bottom