Lets all say a prayer for Jose...

Two good names for rock bands. Poopy Lemon Slices and Random Sandwiches. Get one to open for the other.

I find it interesting that someone earning 5+ million per year would need a mortgage.

Honestly at first I thought this thread was a slam on Jose Cuervo. No poo poo in the Tequila por favor.

Say it ain't so Joe!

Oops... wrong guy, wrong problem.

No Way Jose!

As for all the pharma comments, let me just say:
"I used to have a drug problem, but now I make enough money to afford it."
-- David Lee Roth

"Every time I'd get down to my last few thousand dollars, another $700K royalty check would come along to help buy more cocaine."
-- paraphrase of a Rick James interview

Most athletes are very bad with money. A fair number of them use whatever guy their agent uses, and most of those guys are yutzes themselves.........
What's that, Yiddish for "good customers"?

You guys are sooooo mean and unsympathetic. Why, the pharmaceutical costs alone are probably enormous!

OK, this is one idiot I don't mind beating on.

Didn't Lenny Dykstra also almost go bankrupt after he gave $4 million to a broker who magically turned into $400,000? Lenny then re-educated himself and turned himself into a millionaire 60 or 80 times over by operating a chain of car washes.

I'm surprised the house isn't nicer.

tiny-house-d.jpg

Al,
....You can tell I wasn't home in that PIC because my pickemup wasn't parked in the old ladies flowerbed. Next time you are in the neighborhood taking pictures knock on the door and we can have some beers in the yard.
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom