Join Early Retirement Today

Re: list your peculiarities here
Old 05-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #121
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
How many of you guys have dressed up in your wives panties and bra and wondered what kinda lay you would be? *

Not my wife but...I have a friend (with benefits) who regularly requests that I dress up in her bra and crotchless panties (I know the visual picture is damn strange) but it seems to get her going so...what the hell!!!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx

In dire need of: faster horses, younger woman, older whiskey, more money.
mickeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-20-2006, 04:27 PM   #122
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyd
It has always been my fantasy to know that I am the target of a sexually starved gal who has been secretly eying me for years but has not gotten up enough nerve to make her big move...Go ahead honey...make your move.
sorry but she's busy objectifying your nesting qualities: house, bank account, kindness to children.

"life should begin with age and its privileges and accumulations, and end with youth and its capacity to splendidly enjoy such advantages."~~mark twain - letter to edward kimmitt 1901
lazygood4nothinbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:49 PM   #123
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Just like wimmens with big hooters and tight cooters.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #124
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayne
Just like wimmens with big hooters and tight cooters.
While we're at it, let's all live on the Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Ha
Old 05-20-2006, 09:46 PM   #125
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny
I thought about starting another "bummer discussion" thread, but I don't want to be a bummer thread starter.

I was being serious... Aren't you guys relieved that you aren't judged so often on your looks? I know that we ladies do appreciate a good looking man (or woman too because we know how much effort it is) but it is just not so in your face all the time.

Ironically, after my posting I was off for a beauty treatment. I know that I am being judged even though I do not choose to stand in a lineup.

Back on topic: my peculiarity is that I want to be understood by people on a message board who really just want to look at beauty contestants.

I am late to the party.

An occasional joke on this board is Kathy Bates, referencing her nude scene with Jack Nicholson. Kathy Bates is a fine actress. The ugly jokes do get tiresome.

But when people call attention to this sort of thing, they get flack for being oversensitive, maybe called a feminist (for some reason a bad word), and accused of having no sense of humor. I have frequently worked around groups of men and gone out with the guys and listened to the guy talk. Sometimes they are fricking rude about women they know.

But now I am being a bummer.

I did enjoy people's peculiarities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaHa
While we're at it, let's all live on the Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Ha
That might be nice.

No more lawyer stuff, no more political stuff, so no more CYA

Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:18 PM   #126
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha
An occasional joke on this board is Kathy Bates, referencing her nude scene with Jack Nicholson.* Kathy Bates is a fine actress.* The ugly jokes do get tiresome.*
Yes, but they couldn't get Brad Pitt on such short notice so they went with Jack. They knew they'd take a lot of "ugly" flack but they figured that there's no such thing as bad publicity...

The book written on E-R.org, "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement", on sale now! For more info see "About Me" in my profile.
I don't spend much time here anymore, so please send me a PM. Thanks.
Nords is offline   Reply With Quote