SIR RICHARD BRANSON BEGINS HIS SEARCH FOR AMERICA'S
MOST ADVENTUROUS RISK-TAKERS
The New FOX Unscripted Series,
"THE BILLIONAIRE, BRANSON'S QUEST FOR THE BEST"
Sir Richard Branson, global adventurer, world record setter and
Founder/Chairman of the Virgin group of companies, is searching for an
extraordinary individual who has the right stuff to follow in his entrepreneurial footsteps.
Branson will be sending a group of young would-be billionaires
on a whirlwind tour of the world to test their mettle. Along the way,
they will relive some of Branson's own colorful adventures - and be tested
on the same sort of life experiences and personal dilemmas that Branson
faced on his path to becoming one of the world's most successful businessmen.
Male and female adventurers and entrepreneurs (21 years and older) of all backgrounds, education levels and experience and ready for the opportunity of a lifetime
are encouraged to bring a recent photo to an open casting call near them.
If you can’t attend an open casting call, have no fear, you can still audition for the show. To submit a home videotape to our Casting Directors, just follow these steps:
1) Download the application http://www.bunim-murray.com/casting/branson_casting.htm
2) Download the applicant release for the show, print it out, fill it out, and sign as indicated.
3) Make a 5-10 minute videotape of yourself. This MUST be a VHS format tape - simply hook up your camcorder to a VCR and record onto VHS to transfer. Your tape should be a general introduction to your life… there is no right or wrong thing to say, we just want to get to know you! You can talk about why you want to be on The Billionaire. What brings out your competitive drive? What are your hopes and dreams? What are your family and friends like? What sets you apart from other people? Be sure to include your NAME, AGE, HOMETOWN, and OCCUPATION.
4) Send all of the above materials to:
The Billionaire ATT: Elda
6007 Sepulveda Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91411
5) The deadline for tape submissions is June 15th, 2004
For more information, visit: