Lost another momma....

You have my deepest sympathy, bbbamI. There are better days coming for you two, hang in there.

Last edited:
Sad to hear the double loss. Peace.

I am sorry for your loss. May time help heal and allow you to remember the good memories of each loved one.

I'm so sorry to hear of your double loss, which comes right after your husband's cancer treatment. I hope that the memories of their lives soon overcome the grief of their deaths.

Here's to a much better year to come :flowers:

I am very sorry to hear about the deaths of such important people in your lives. Take care of each other and I sincerely hope that next year is a much better year for both of you.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words (I am still working on the personal 'thank yous'). :flowers:

For me, writing/talking about the events of late help in the grieving process. ...and I want y'all to know why I'm not the 'regular' bbbamI.

Yes, this has been a rough year. It has not been all doom and gloom...there has been some laughter along the way. For instance, when my MIL passed away, we thought we should say 'in lieu of flowers, donations should be sent to the Cardinal's baseball team to entice Albert Pujols to stay with the Cards'. :) My MIL was a mostly a 'prim and proper type', but she loved the Cards and could recite stats that would wow any baseball fan.

Yes....humor is part of the grieving process as well.

Mmmm....I'm thinking better days may be ahead. ...and I'll start to feel like bbbamI once again.

:-*

:)

Last edited:
The bbbamI household has had more than its fair share of bad news in 2011. Your friends on the Board and in "real" life are all hopin' and prayin' that 2012 will be a much better year for you both.

:flowers:

Darn BBBamI, I hate to put another bump in an already bumpy road, but Albert Pujols just signed a long term contract with the Rangers. :angel:

Kidding of course....wanted to bring a smile...:)

Darn BBBamI, I hate to put another bump in an already bumpy road, but Albert Pujols just signed a long term contract with the Rangers. :angel:

Kidding of course....wanted to bring a smile...:)

Hey no fair. being a Rangers fan u had me goin for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom