Lottery winner laying low

LOL!

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Beware of financial advisors.

Moore — whose known phone numbers were all disconnected Friday — became something of a financial adviser to [$30 million lottery winner] Shakespeare.
Shakespeare was last seen in April. Moore, who spoke several times to the Lakeland Ledger newspaper last year about his disappearance, said he was "laying low" because people constantly tried to get money out of him.

News article

I read that. It's just sad. Sorta like what happens to boxers' money: you get these uneducated pugalists who know nothing about money, and some creep comes along a la Don King and takes it from them in "expenses." Sad, sad, sad.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Have more than thou showest,
Speak less than thou knowest.
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
How quickly nature falls into revolt
When gold becomes her object!
For this the foolish over-careful fathers
Have broke their sleep with thoughts, their brains with care,
Their bones with industry.

[/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]- Shakespeare
[/FONT]

"Laying Low" = 6' under a 30'X30' concrete slab

A very 'truthful' lady no doubt about it...

I read that. It's just sad. Sorta like what happens to boxers' money: you get these uneducated pugalists who know nothing about money, and some creep comes along a la Don King and takes it from them in "expenses." Sad, sad, sad.

Ah, good ol' Don King. Remember hearing about him sponsoring and placing bets on both fighters. No matter who gets their brains clobberred in the ring, Don gets away with the loot. :(

Back
Top Bottom