Madoff Client List

wow, Vanguard, and Wellesley are in there. Very interesting.
Just to clarify, "Vanguard Industries East" of Norfolk, VA is not the mutual fund company of Valley Forge, PA. Different company.

Also -- pssst -- "Wellesley Capital Management" isn't the group running the Vanguard fund of the same name. Vanguard Wellesley is managed by Wellington Management Company of Boston.

Well, I found one person I know on that list.

Funny, they never mentioned anything about it to me.

Interesting /unique names listed on the "list":

The Unicycle Trading Co.

Titus Ray Kevy UGMA

John Denver Enterprises

Kissinger Family Foundation

Kramer Trust (Cosmo?)

NTC & CO (11 pages)

Sherrie Blossom Bloom

Sosnik, Bell & Co LLC (6+ pages)

St. Patrick Church, St. Croix VI

St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also find it interesting that they included the address of these investors. Seems to me like they should have not included the address. These folks have enough problems.

I also find it interesting that they included the address of these investors. Seems to me like they should have not included the address. These folks have enough problems.

So you are saying that an unscrupulous character might datamine this list and use it to market their scams to known suckers who will readily fork over piles o cash in exchange for promises to pay above market returns with less volatility? Seems like a good strategy to get rich quick. :)

My ex financial adviser is on the list. Start doing it myself in early 2001.

He had about 300 clients so you can see the multiplier effect.

That list is pretty tough to read, it's sorted alphabetically by first name in the address. The map showed people in my state, nearby zip codes so I looked for a better listing or database and found this, a search of the list -

Madoff Client Database: Search to see local residents and others who invested with Bernard Madoff - The Denver Post

Here's the map -
http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/st_madoff_victims_20081215.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom