Madonna Turns 50

She still looks pretty good. She [-]is[/-] was an entertainer that appealed to pre-teen girls at the time and some of those people remember the music fondly...

She is not a great musician, song writer or singer... Come to think of it. She was a scantily clad sex kitten that danced on stage in front of crowds of people. What was her profession?? :-\

She would probably flip out if she knew that the only discussion going on about her was in a retirement forum. :D

Somehow I think Madonna can rest assured she'll have the last laugh when all is said and done. Whether you like her and/or her music or not, there's no arguing what she has accomplished for herself. I suspect she reached FI before any of us did/will...

Happy Birthday HFWR and CFB

HFWR and CFB,

Happy birthday guys. I consider you two to be something special - thoughtful, intelligent, funny and, even if you don't want to admit it, kindhearted in many respects. Sorry to turn a bit "feminist" on you but that just comes out in me sometimes. A function of many life experiences I've been through.

whooo - Leo's are everywhere! Better Madonna than me - happy birthday to her.

At 65 - I don't want want to even discuss it - unless I get to start counting backwards at some point in time.

:rolleyes: :D

heh heh heh - ;)

Unclemick, you should do what I do. This year I turned 21 for the 34th time. I figure that if you're old enough to drink, you're old enough...

Alright stop with the complicated math for us slow folks..gezz

Crap sorry!

Im supposed to talk about Madonna.

Ya she looks really nice.

;)

"Say I'm weary, say I'm sad, say that health and wealth have missed me, say I'm growing old but add [Sean Penn] kissed me." Happy Birthday, Madonna.

Say anything you want about Madonna but she is Evita, someone who knew what she wanted very early, went after it, and got it. If she could have only fifteen minutes of fame, I would give it to her for "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina."

Wikipedia puts her net worth just north of $400 million (a typo?). Shucks, that wouldn't even get her onto the Forbes list; she must be crying all the way to the bank.

You know Madonna? In the Biblical sense? >:D

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light, that's right
Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always mister right.

Cause we are

Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Some things must remain a secret..........;)

I just wanted to make it official, I just broke it off with Madonna and now I am dating Fergie.....I guess I wanted a younger woman...........:)

I just wanted to make it official, I just broke it off with Madonna and now I am dating Fergie.....I guess I wanted a younger woman...........:)
Yea, and I'm dating Johhny Depp;)

Back
Top Bottom