Man Sell Daughter for Beer and Meat

I wouldnt make a deal like that for my daughter but maybe the wife:angel::D

I saw the thread title and I was like "wait, you can do that?". Sounds like a good parenting threat: "Honey, pick up your room or I'm going to sell you in exchange for meat and beer". :)

I wonder what the daughter or wife could get for the man? Maybe a few peanuts? Do you think that much?

I'm hoping to get a good dowry in exchange for my 2 girls one day. You americans, not selling your children and all! ;)

And people say there isn't inflation.

My great grandfather bought my great grandmother for a goat. With all the stuff this guy got he could have bought a whole harem.

I'm hoping to get a good dowry in exchange for my 2 girls one day. You americans, not selling your children and all! ;)
The daughter's family gives the dowry. I know - I have two daughters...:whistle:

The daughter's family gives the dowry. I know - I have two daughters...:whistle:

Depends on where you are from I suppose. This practice varies all throughout south and southeast Asia, and perhaps elsewhere. Some places the men pay for the women, some places the women pay for the men. I would know since I paid for my own wife (ceremonially of course!). Either that or I was duped... :D

Back
Top Bottom