Map of World Temperatures

JohnR

Dryer sheet wannabe
Would like to find temperate places to live to live - ideally say 60-80 degrees year round.
Any recommendations for websites or apps that show for instance 'Maps of World Temperatures'?

Would be great if it was searchable similar to AutoRoute and with temperature ratings, seasons, Humidity, Rainfall and so on.
Thanks in advance.

JohnR said:
Would like to find temperate places to live to live - ideally say 60-80 degrees year round.
You mean, other than Hawaii?

JohnR said:

Let me suggest Medellin, Colombia. La Primavera Eterna is what they call it-- The Eternal Spring. And in this case, they aren't kidding. And it isn't very expensive either.

Staying alive can be a  problem though. Another wonderful climate in J-burg, South Africa. Both places have great nightlife too. Istanbul, Lebanon, Sardinia, Corsica, coastal North Africa, there are so many places.

haha

Perth Australia and Adelaide Australia are pretty hard to beat. 8)

The central valley highlands of Costa Rica and Guatemala would also fit your requirements. Eternal spring/summer. My only regret when I go to Costa Rica for the winter is that the sun sets at about 5:45pm year round. I'd miss greatly my 9-10pm summer sunsets here in Vancouver if I decide to live there year round.

Given those temperatures, I believe you are looking for the "Mediterranean climate-zone". It only makes up about 2% of the land of the world. There are only a few spots, the Mediterranean obviously, Southern California, and a couple of others - I think the base of South Africa, and somewhere in Australia (Adelaide?).

Back
Top Bottom