March Madness

It was a very good game. I liked Kentucky's chances going in, but in the end UConn's experience was the deciding factor.

But what do I know? It was pure luck that I had 40 of 63 games correct in my bracket, finishing in 58,000th place in the $1 billion Buffett challenge.

The top bracket had 49/63, including four correct final four picks.
https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/643286

With results like that - out of 15,000,000 entries - I think Warren will be very happy to take the same bet every year going forward.

Glad UConn won even though I am from KY. KY has the most insufferable fans I've ever encountered. And my Louisville team beat UConn three times this season, by 10, 12 and, just a few weeks ago, by 33. We just couldn't beat KY when it counted. Congrats to the Huskies!

BTravlin ... I don't run across KY fans out here but I will say when it comes to insufferable, Rex Chapman on the semifinal broadcast was over the top. I accidently recorded the KY feed instead of the national broadcast. Dude was really, really bad. "EAT GLASS BIG BOY!" Yikes :LOL:

Just watched the UConn celebration for the men in Storrs. Waiting to watch the women go for their 9th title and the 2nd double championship. Should be a tough game vs Notre Dame. Go Huskies!:dance:

Gotta love March Madness. This year had a lot of close games and a pretty unpredictable finale. Even better, being my first year of retirement, I got to watch them all.

And now, at least I can brag I won 1 pool. :)

There was a White Sox announcer (maybe still is) who is funny. He'd say:

"YES!! Grab some bench!!"

Connecticut - center of the college basketball universe.

Very touching, never seen Gino get so emotional. My daughter is a UConn graduate so we love to watch them win!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pretty amazing that the Connecticut men pulled off what they did during the tournament to join the women with a title.

My worst bracket ever...Now I just hope Jabari Parker wises up and stays in school.

Just watched the UConn celebration for the men in Storrs. Waiting to watch the women go for their 9th title and the 2nd double championship. Should be a tough game vs Notre Dame. Go Huskies!:dance:

Well, not so tough.:D:D

10177458_916868318342622_7332484246677921228_n.jpg

BTravlin ... I don't run across KY fans out here but I will say when it comes to insufferable, Rex Chapman on the semifinal broadcast was over the top. I accidently recorded the KY feed instead of the national broadcast. Dude was really, really bad. "EAT GLASS BIG BOY!" Yikes :LOL:

People tend to develop a big ego when the fans call you "The Boy King" at age 18. :nonono:

Back
Top Bottom