Marriage Proposal on FIRE Forum

Enuff2Eat

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hey people go online like..match.com, tinders.com, eharmony.com, OKCupid.com to find a soul mate. Some travel far far away land to a foreign country like Russia, Thailand .,..to do the same. So I thought why NOT here. ;)

I can’t find anyone locally, at work, at Church but you are a member here. At least we speak the same language and have similar outlook in life, right?

I am handsome, healthy, and financially secure. Anyone here is between 30-45 and pretty.. Feel free to charm in. You already know the topic of our first date. ..hihihihi

Enuff

This could be an entirely new forum category. I suggest it be called "The Loveboat". Or "Finding Love In All The Right Places".

Hey people go online like..match.com, tinders.com, eharmony.com, OKCupid.com to find a soul mate. Some travel far far away land to a foreign country like Russia, Thailand .,..to do the same. So I thought why NOT here. ;)

I can’t find anyone locally, at work, at Church but you are a member here. At least we speak the same language and have similar outlook in life, right?

I am handsome, healthy, and financially secure. Anyone here is between 30-45 and pretty.. Feel free to charm in. You already know the topic of our first date. ..hihihihi

Enuff

Please state your gender, weight, height, hair color, number of missing teeth, and personal preferences for a mate.:D

Sounds like a good catch, he will provide Enough To Eat. :)

And if you have a nice car. Please send photo of the car.

The OP did not tell us much about themselves. Are they 99 years old? If so, maybe folks will line up ... especially the younger ones.

Uh oh! If the spendthrifts of the world find out financially independent folks are seeking mates, watch out. We will shortly be swamped with new members! Yikes. :D

On second thought, what else are we going to do with the money. Who had the tag line, IIRC "I will spend most of my money on women and liquor. The rest I will spend foolishly."

I'm almost 64, male with original teeth except for 2 implants. Looking for a 25-30 y/o babe with a multi million $ portfolio. Must be willing to help with my adult diapers as I age. Please send resume with pic to my inbox.

I better clean out my inbox to make room for all the inquiries. :)

Forget hair color. Do you have hair at all?
Net worth?
Value of home?
Morning or night person?
Pets?
I'm too old for your parameters, but I am beautiful and rich. :)

You should ask for copies of his brokerage statements.

OMG... Everyone here is so funny. :)

Do you need my Social Security number too? I am less than 55 but older than 48. I still have some original teeth, a full set of hair and seeking for female companion between 30-45. All she has to be is pretty and a member of this forum. Is that too much to ask? hihihi

enuff

Forget all that, just get the keys to the pad and check all documentation yourself, then if it’s a keeper change the locks

Which brings the question...how many homes does he have?

What's the male: female ratio on this forum, do you suppose? I'm guessing 80:20, but I don't know.

The problem is your profile ('about me' if you click on your user name) doesn't say anything about you.... No gender, no state/area that you live, no tag line to give a clue about yourself...

Based on the fact you refer to yourself as 'handsome' and are looking for someone 'pretty', one can assume you are male, looking for female... but you don't state that. For example my grandmother was referred to as a handsome woman... striking looks, but not 'cute' or 'pretty'.... So the terms you chose don't really narrow it down.

Now, when pressed you admit you're looking for someone younger than you and that her looks are important... as well as her membership here at er.org.

Does it matter if....
- She's religious? (you mention church)
- She's divorced?
- She has kids?
Those can be deal breakers for some. And you didn't share if you're divorced? kids?

I wish you luck in your quest for the right mate. My husband was late 40's and I was late 30's when we met.... We met the old fashioned way - a fix-up. Let those around you know you are looking, especially family... I hope you can find the marital bliss that I was lucky enough to find.

What's the male: female ratio on this forum, do you suppose? I'm guessing 80:20, but I don't know.

If I were to guess I'd but it closer to 60/40 male/female.... there are a lot of active posters who are female. (Self included).

Then 30 is Young Enough To Be Your Daughter. Shame on you, you old goat! :LOL:

OMG... Everyone here is so funny. :)

Do you need my Social Security number too? I am less than 55 but older than 48. I still have some original teeth, a full set of hair and seeking for female companion between 30-45. All she has to be is pretty and a member of this forum. Is that too much to ask? hihihi

enuff

Interesting. I've had the thought that at least some of our members are 80% male and 20% female.

Back
Top Bottom