Maybe this will tempt CFB back to the forum

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
:LOL: I think a lot of his posts were simply him having to have the last word with some anonymous person baiting and trolling...

I miss CFB's excellent troll extermination :(

CFB is full of knowledge, words, and energy. Not like most of us laid-back ERs ;) With a lot to say on most subjects, it was lucky for us he could write well. His Type-A style only occasionally bothered me--but he has a cute & fuzzy side, too, especially where his family is concerned. He provided an outsized portion of the "infotainment" around here. I miss his commentary--and seeing Gabe's picture. It's been fun watching Tori and Gabe grow up!

I watched one of my favorite movies a few nights ago: Lone Star. Much of the movie is spent remembering a dead guy, Buddy Deeds, who was larger than life. Reading this thread about CFB/TH/() reminds me of Buddy Deeds.

I was hoping my battery qualified since it only has about 30 minutes of use.
But alas Heratio, it doth not match.

Maybe we should just all become Cute & Fuzzy :D

REWahoo! said:
Don't think I want to change my moniker to "Cute & Fuzzy Wahoo"...

You have a better picture to be C&F.

I'm not sure, but I may have the answer to why we've not heard from "Cute Fuzzy Bunny".

I got an email today, don't know exactly who it was from. There was no message, just this photo with the caption "The Last Photo Taken By CFB"....

img_427658_0_61ab3170f2d96933e6a1253f23606372.jpg

CFB? he is not missed by me.....

BtW, I didn't find him to be cute or fuzzy...........

Dreamer said:
Thanks again guys. When I put in our number from the battery it said there was no need to replace.

Well of course it said that. If you can read the number, then it hasn't burned, ergo you don't need a replacement. I can't believe you fell for that trick.

:D :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom