Meet Mr. Money Mustache

Yet even then, doesn't one have to deal with what the folks in the 55+ community may call one?

Amethyst

Not giving a crap is a state of mind.

I have a cover story I am preparing, but if it does not work I will pretty quickly give up and just tell people that I get by via the miracle of the loafs and the fishes: I loafs and I fishes and its a miracle I get by...

But when someone uses the word "retired" that way, they should realize and accept that many people are going to be rolling their eyes at them, behind their back.

If someone after retirement creates a successful blog or makes some money in a hobby, or lands an occasional gig I doubt very much that anyone will be rolling their eyes . I have not heard that term since high school .:)

What's the intertube good for if you can't get in a "Yo Mamma" dust up? :D

And it looks like we've got a good one going! :LOL:

If someone after retirement creates a successful blog or makes some money in a hobby, or lands an occasional gig I doubt very much that anyone will be rolling their eyes . I have not heard that term since high school .:)

I would like to say that I am a champion eye roller. Just ask DH who gives me many reasons to show him my optic skills.

Reactions: W2R
Hey, my former wife used to roll her eyes at me!

Trust me, the 20-something's still do plenty of eye rolling!!! It isn't just the people who went to high school during the Roosevelt administration that remember it! The rest of us have been doing it since high school, too! ;)

High school ... rolling ... brings back memories. And the occasional flashback.

Back
Top Bottom