Mega Millions Numbers are IN!!!! ( it ain't me!)

Lcountz

Recycles dryer sheets
Of the 5 winning numbers, three are they typical "claiming age" for Social Security!!!! (62-65 and 70!!!)

Only a devoted FIRE person would notice...and the irony is, the winner will NEVER have to worry about Social Security!!!!

Just one winning ticket. Whoa. In South Carolina, one of six states where winners can remain anonymous. Wonder if it’s a group, and either way, will they ever come forward?

Just one winning ticket. Whoa. In South Carolina, one of six states where winners can remain anonymous. Wonder if it’s a group, and either way, will they ever come forward?

I wouldn't come forward, but you have to assume with social media and internet activity they won't be able to remain anonymous.

On ten lines I got a whole 2 numbers and not on the same line. Zero mega. Seriously bad ticket, 70 numbers and only 2 picked.

I had one line and got goose egg. I did enjoy the few hrs I spend researching how to protect that type of money and what type team I would need. Something I would have never have looked at.

10 lines with one the mega and another the mega + 1. As CA doesn't do flat amounts I'll have to wait until I redeem them to see if I covered my costs!

Back
Top Bottom